Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Short Story Contest!

Ok. This is a short story contest.

Rules:
    You have to include the line: Every Day, Every Year.
    No more than 500 words.
    It can be based on anything.
    It'll be judged by me.

Prizes:
    1st Icy Striped Sandals or 20k
    2nd Shadestone Wilds Shirt or 15k
    3rd Mantis Wilds Shirt or 10k
    Others Bragging Rights (;

Ends: 31st Jan 08:00 PST
    Last edited by Leocuta; 01-22-2012 at 04:13 AM.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

zois is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Short Story Contest!

Everything starts from morning i remember as if it yesterday"But it was yesterday"Morgan said.Anyway that day LMFAO was filming the video clip of the "Party Rock Anthem" well it was saturday so i planed to sleep 'till 10:00AM suddenly... "EVERYDAY I"M shuffling" LMFAO shouted and he started singing so loud that my ears was about to explode ... ok u may thing i'm lucky but is not the best way to wake up...trust me .After they completed they song i took a singature from them...and then i sold it at a online store called ePay for 50 dollars... i decided to spend my money at a lifetime membership and some sc to buy booster packs...i had only a dollar and i spent to buy a bubblegum with strawberry flavor.But then i idea come to my mind,make my own song: Here how it goes..i call it Party Rock Anthem II
    "BEcause i'm party animal
    i love "parting" all the day
    because i'm PARTY ANIMAL '
    cause every year and every day i'm shuffling..".
    i can't explain its rthymn but is pretty cool song...
    By Max Humor
    Last edited by zois; 01-20-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Pure Humor is the best.
    Be yourself.Everyone else is taken.
    IGN: Max Humor
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ild-now-42274/

Thank you, also one of the requirements is you use the line: Every Day, Every Year. If you could incorperate that then I could admit it (:

ok i will make some changes...

Cool, post when you're done (;

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

A winter fight

2/11/20
    2/11/20 The war broke out of the ages 5-8 v.s 9-11 v.s 12-19 v.s 20-23(age groups) 2/11/20 each of these age groups started a war for the power & control of the world in the future.2/11/20 Durring the night the leader of th 12-19 and the 9-11 age groups meeted to try and make and alliance 12-19 co-leaders Dan & Jay , and the co-leaders for 9-11 Ryan & Kyle.

2/11/20 Dan: We want to be in control you just be our help.

2/11/20 Ryan: What will we get if we agree.

2/11/20 Jay: Half the say and part of the glory.

2/11/20 Kyle: I agree but we need to be on the same level.

Dan: Agreed.

2/11/20 Ryan: Agreed.

J2/11/20 ay: Agreed.

2/11/20 Dan: Well bye we'll be going out to take more of the area and put it under our control.

2/11/20A battle between the 12-19 year old v.s the 5-8 year olds Dan takes down 10 of them in 5 minutes , Jay took down another 10 of them in 10 minutes , and Nijae took down 12 of them in 12 minutes.

2/12/20: A battle between all the ages brakes out Dan takes down 200 20-23 year olds in 1 hour , Ryan took down 350 5-8 year olds in 2 hours , Jay took down 1,000 23 year olds in 2 hours , and Nijae took down 2,999 20-23 year olds in 2 hours and 12 minutes.

2/13/20: Every 20-23 member and every 5-8 member had been taken down with no mercy , the 9-11 group took the 12-19 groups diamonds they fight for Ashley , Jen , and Charley.

2/13/20When Dan , Jay , and Nijae saw they where gone they where so angry , they charged down to the 5-8 groups hq in blind rage , the three of them where attacked from the side , and the back (sneak attack) yelled Dan but it was to late his co-leader Jay and his friend Nijae where gone they where killed in a blood bath.

2/14/20: Dan got a lazer gun & his distoration gun , he distorted the area by the 5-8 groups hq and ran in with his team behind him killing and destrouing everyone in site when he got to Ryan he saw him with a Dead Jen in his arms and shot him in the 2/14/20 head then fell down crying because she was like family to him , but when he was distracted Charley and Ashley shot him for fun and he died holding his dead friend in his arms.

Last edited by toxy219; 01-20-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    Still here and still around

i just fixed it hope u like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    Thank you, also one of the requirements is you use the line: Every Day, Every Year. If you could incorperate that then I could admit it (:
    Also this applies as well Toxy (:

"my target is make the ppl laugh not afraid them" but the scare is good 2 with the scare u can avoid the hiccup

Also Zois, I meant in the same sentance...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast