Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Title: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

For this week's contest we wanted to get back to some of our Insider roots. Insiders has long been about welcoming members of a community, discussing a game we all enjoy, but most importantly assisting one and other in our game play.

The challenge this week will ask you to think about your first week (or maybe month) in Free Realms, and something that you struggled to understand or accomplish. You will be asked to write a guide - no longer than 1,000 words - explaining how to accomplish a task in Free Realms. This could be anything from how to change your job, how to level a chef quick & effectively, or how simply to explore in Free Realms.

All guides submitted will be complied into a new Sticky (or multiple stickies if required) for members of our forums to read.

RULES:
    Story must feature a theme or specific content based on the world of Free Realms.
    Please keep your guide to 1,000 words or LESS.
    Please no personal information about yourself or another player.
    Writing must be appropriate, and follow the rules of FRI.
    Please do not copy or enter another player's writing or guide.
    One Entry per member.
    European Players will NOT be able to redeem this Station Cash Card - sorry!
    This thread is for contest entries ONLY.
    Guides which do not follow these guidelines will be disqualified.
    Have fun!

PRIZES:
    1st. $15 Station Cash Card
    2nd. One Biker Helmet and Shades codes
    3rd. Biker Helmet and Shades codes

CONTEST RUNS FROM NOW (OCTOBER 5th)
    UNTIL OCTOBER 7th, AT 11:59pm EASTERN.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 10-05-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    carolina4567 likes this.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

New contest is open.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

First Week of Free Realms

On my first week I was shy to make new friends or really do anything. I worked on leveling my Chef that week until it was level 20. After that I knew I need to make some friends. I went down to Sea Side and to people said "Nice cook level!" I said "Thanks." And then we started to talk about leveling and soon I made to friends.

The next day I came online and saw they were on. I ported to them and said "Hi." they said "Hi.". They were building and it turns out the were great at it. I watched them build because I was not to good at building. I ask a lot of questions but they answered them all.

On Friday afternoon I want to my small wilds house and tried to build. I built some tables inside the house and then a little garden. I was happy of what I had done. On that week I made to friends and learned how to build a little better.
    Done.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Where do we submit the guide?

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Since I joined Free Realms three years ago, it is hard for me to remember the early adventures I had. However, to this day, I still remember the one thing I am most grateful for having discovered: How to teleport. Before I knew how to do this, I had to run around on the roads and I had no idea where I was going. That made discovering a new place more exciting, but it took forever. So my guide will be explaining how to teleport. To teleport or port to your friends, simply click on the friends button and scroll over to your friend's name. A box will pop up with a green button that says teleport. Click it and you're on your way. To port to locations in the world, go to the upper right hand corner and click the button that looks like a map and says atlas. The map of the world will show up and you'll see these rock-like things (called Warpstones) around the world. Sometimes you have to discover them to port but if you don't, press one of them and a button that says Teleport Now will appear. Press it and BAM! you are there. Teleporting is something very helpful and I want everyone in Free Realms to know how to use it.
    Last edited by Lollipop; 10-05-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: I misspelled a word

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

The first week? Hmm. Can't remember much,but I'll try.

I just made my character. I noticed that there were A BUNCH of buttons! I kept clicking and clicking. Then I got to the map. There were a bunch of places such as Seaside Village,Brairwood,and The Santuary. I continued to mess with the buttons on it and eventually got to Wugachug. I saw a bunch of fat humans,well,I thought they were humans. Then I finally found out they were chugs. I did the firt quests and got some sasparilla. After that,I went to Blackspore Swamp. I saw Sal Monella and did his quests. Eventually I got some of Sal Monella's Special along with the sasparilla. I clicked 5 and 6,and I guess it was a glitch because my character was flying because of farting. I thought it was funny. Eventually,I went back to Highroad Junction and did the starter quests. Honestly,they're kind of boring. After awhile,I met Lyric who is now my best friend. We're sisters in-game. Then I met her real life friend,Kailey Pearllake.
    Last edited by chase123456tan; 10-06-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: I just NOW noticed I forgot a sentence -_-
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

My first week in free realms was fun and exciting the problem I had when I was new to the game was with people coming up to me and calling me a noob or newb. The way to handle bullies is to stick up for yourself, just be careful on what you say because some times you can actually start to bully them without knowing it. First off if someone's being really rude the best thing to do is just not pay attention to them and if they keep on just report them and/or put them on ur ignore list. The way you put people on your ignore list you click on the person and you will see the ignore button. Now the way you take people off your ignore list is click your friends list and look on there and there is a person with the ignore sign on it you click on it and then you see a list of people you have ignored and you just click on their names and from there you click the unignore button. That's how you take care of bullies.

Tonky234 is offline Newbie Explorer

If you are going to start a quest, read carefully what you have to do (and try to see what are the possible rewards) because if you don't, you're going to have a bad time! If you want to level up quickly in a combat job, try to make some friends and make a group (not a guild) and then complete a combat mini-game. To make a group click on a person (or friend) and then a circular menu pops up, click the option "Invite to group", it is an icon that has two persons drawn on it (one purple and one orange). To enter a combat mini-game, click on the controller that is at the bottom of the screen and then click on the picture that says "Battles".

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

I've been playing free realms for almost a year. I'll be a year old in 5 days! I had so many questions about Free Realms and problems when I started playing. In game some people helped, some just ignored me.

Then someone told me about joining the forum. I joined and found I could find out just about everything I needed to know. I could post questions, search through the guides, trade and buy stuff, and learn helpful tips and hints. Besides joining the forum I started using the web to search for questions I had.

Wow, I found so many old articles and videos from the forum and the web. Using the web search and forum I could find out anything I needed to know! It wasn't long before I learned a lot of stuff as well as about things I didn't even know existed like quest lines, the Free Realms Chapter 1 and where to start. I learned where to find treasure chests, job rewards and tips, certain people, and where to get special clothing. The list goes on and on.

Even today I still go to the forum and the web whenever I have a question! I can't think of a better guide then the use of the forum and web search to find out anything about Free Realms, it has everything that has ever been written and u-tube instructions! Through the life of Free Realms there are some awesome guides on the forums and web. Thanks to all those people who took the time to create them!

When someone new asks me questions I try to help if I have the time and can, but I always suggest joining the forum and also using the web.

epic annastasia
    Last edited by madisonalyse03; 10-05-2012 at 02:21 PM.

newmexicofan is offline Newbie Explorer

When I started playing FreeRealms, I saw a phrase (guild) under some people’s names, and I wanted to get that too. I asked someone to help me. She told me that guilds are a good way to stay in touch with a few people. She invited me to join her guild, and I did.

Eventually I wanted to start my own guild. Here is what I did:
    1. I pulled up the friends menu and clicked on the “guild list” button.
    2. Since I was still part of my old guild, I rolled my mouse over my name on the list and clicked “remove from guild.”
    3. I clicked “create guild” then though up an original name for my new guild and typed it in the space at the bottom (details about your guild name are in the instructions).
    4. If it says that the guild name already exists, you will have to go back and think of a new one.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast