Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Title: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

Wishatopiafay is offline Explorer

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

I entered Sunstone Valley that morning, I stood facing a dwarf, he took one look at me and said “Ah she seems to be a brown haired beauty.” And he decided to let me pass. When I walked into Sunstone Valley my ponytail holder had been ripped from its elastic by a bow an arrow that shot right at a monster. My long brown hair came undone and it fell down to my shoulders. I grabbed the arrow and saw an archer walk up, a tall young lad he was with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He asked for his arrow back and with that I handed it to him. He asked if I wanted to go take a tour with him around Sunstone Valley. I agreed and off I went with a new acquaintance one might say. We approached a race and dwarves were gathered all around, a tour guide was standing next to the race. She explained everything that the racers were trained to do. To race and to fight were the main things that Sunstone Valley had to offer, as well as black smiting and crafting pets. She asked us all to create some motor-smith boots and I agreed I would. My acquaintance agreed he would help me find the sunstones and shinny’s I needed to gather to create my lovely project. When we got to the battle I was at first scared and decided to hold onto my friends hand, he said it would be ok and that I could accomplish anything if I just let my heart allow me too. With that I changed into my white and black archer gear, grabbed my bow and my horse and headed off to battle some sand scales. The monsters weren’t so bad as I thought they would be. When we got back, we decided to forge some copper and some iron in order to help make the boots. The tour guide told me to follow her in order to create the boots it would take a very long time and quite a wait. I agreed to wait and we waited for, as it seemed hours, just then the boots came out and she told me the color boots I had gotten were black and white! My two favorite colors! I was so excited and jumped up and hugged my new friend very tight. I now knew why everyone loved Sunstone Valley so much, and why everyone had been talking about it. Because it’s maybe not just the beauty and elegance the land has to offer. It’s the resources and the divine copper, iron, tin, silver, and gold it has to offer. To create a object was worth the wait! I learned that Sunstone Valley was more then people had said it was, it was Free Realm’s new true beauty. I walked back to the exit, waved bye to my friend and whispered to my self “Wow! What a mind blowing day, full of excitement and joy!”

(Exactly 500 Words, Says Microsoft)

M3lissa is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

The dark party atmosphere, BRi

M3lissa is offline Newbie Explorer

I accidently sent it without finishing it,
    The dark party atmosphere, briarwood i love it there its really fun theres always people there throwing partys and having fun enjoying themselves. I love going around talking to people and just chilling out. So i teleported to tanglewood fort, briarwood and put out a robot and a boombox and just danced for a while i traded some people clothes and TCG and stayed there and party most of the day, i put out some fireworks to light up the dark starry night the way the fireworks hit the sky was like it was raining sunshine x] after everyone else started putting out ghost fires and cactus fireworks and it was like confetti all over the place it was really nice to see everyone having fun like always. We have spray can battles Rofl we have so much fun at briar wood. Need a place to just chill? Or your in the party mood and just wanna meet new people? Briarwood the dark starry party place. :-)

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Spoiler: show
    When I was younger, I found out about what would become one of my favourite games of all time, Free Realms. I would spend my evenings in combat, playing through the awesome content with my friends. Then I began trading, and a new world opened to me. I began to find items I never knew existed, and was amazed at the cool, odd, and amazing items I was finding. I then found an item so amazing, so rare that it would forever change the history of my Free Realms Career. It was called the Aqua Scythe. I found this item while searching for old school and rare ninja items. It had the coolest effect ever! Hundreds of water droplets would drip off the blade, and it was the first scythe I found with a power rating of five! I knew I had to have it. So I made my best offer, and after an intense trade, I finally got it! After that, I showed all my friends and they thought it was cool, too! Everything was perfect. Until, on one horrid day, I made an awful decision. I sold my aqua scythe. At first I was happy, but now, 2 years later, I regret my decision. I have spent hours searching, hoping someone would have another, but, alas, to no avail. But, what kind of a good story would have an unhappy ending? There was a silver lining to this cloud! About a month ago, I was waiting for Sunstone Valley, Eagerly along with everyone else. I had moved past my losses and started working on finding regular old school. I had teleported to a friend who was waiting as well. When I arrived, there was a party and quite a few people with old school gear! I began talking about which items I was looking for, and to my surprise, someone started showing old school weapons with glow effects, which was cool in its own right. What he did next I will remember as one of the most bittersweet moments in my life. He pulled out an Aqua Scythe! I was amazed, and I made an offer right away. He didn't take it, but what he told me when I asked him where I got it was truly shocking. He said he bought it from...The person I sold it to! And even though I couldn't have it again, at least I could see it one more time.

This is my Submission, 405 Words.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I used a word counter tool and microsoft word, and they both said that this was around 498 words without the three squiggles seperating two of the paragraphs. 8]

I looked back at the mines one more time with my brand new jonin shirt in hand and thought to myself “This might be a new piece of armor.. but it’s the last.” I had lost interest in Free Realms and had thought about quitting for a while, but I told myself I would finish my jonin set before I did. Just as I started to walk away, an archer sprung out of nowhere and yelled “Hey you!” I spun around, very surprised and hesitantly responded with “..yes?” He looked at me excitedly and said “Would you like to join an army?” I started to say no before I realized that this may be my opportunity to make the game fun, even if it didn’t last.

After joining his guild, I followed him into his base and stared up at a beautifully built golden castle next to a large wilds house. Standing on top of it was a fully suited max ninja staring down at us. I looked up at him and the archer smiled before saying “Hey Wyatt, I found another one!” He studied me closely before saying “This one is different… She’s strong. ” My face turned bright red and I looked away quickly, trying to avoid his confident stare. Suddenly, I was promoted to leader. I looked up, incredibly confused by the ninja. “What’s your name?” he asked. I barely was able to speak. “Chiyu..”managed to escape my lips. The ninja jumped down from the top of the castle and said “I’m Wyatt. This is Dezhu. I’m glad you decided to join us.”

From that point on, I spent countless hours training new members in our base and learning the ropes myself. I was able to catch on quickly, and our army grew strong.
    ~~~
    It happened before I could register what was going on. I was being dragged out of my bed in the middle of the night by an incredibly strong force. I kicked and flailed trying to escape the strong grasp, but it was no use. I was completely blind folded and couldn’t manage a scream.

After waking up in a mystery prison and being rescued by Dezhu and Wyatt, I knew that this guild was definitely something to stick around for. In fact if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here today. It made the game so much more interesting and the large wilds house soon became my second home and is still my favorite place in Free Realms. I spent about a year with Dezhu and Wyatt fighting many “enemy” guilds, but soon we began to drift apart. Dezhu and Wyatt stopped signing on 2 years ago. Every once in a while I go back and visit that lot and remember all the great times we had together.

I was there just last week and was looking around. Suddenly I heard noise coming from behind me. I spun around quickly, ready to defend myself until I realized I was staring at that fully suited Jonin from 3 years ago.

“It’s been a long time, Chiyu.”

It's a true story.

And just for fun:

Wyatt originally quit a while before Dezhu did. I were freaking out one day because I noticed he had signed on, and rushed to get Dezhu to teleport. None of us were in the old guild at the time, but it was an awesome reunion.
    (This was about two years ago.)
    Attachment 47517
    If you can tell by my first whisper, I was kind of freaking out. xD
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-30-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Wanted to add a picture. ;D

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

When will the winners be announced?
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 10-03-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Whoops!

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

Icon2 Re: OFFICIAL: Win ONE $15 Station Cash Card OR Exclusive Sunstone Valley Prizes!

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    When will the winners be accounced?
    I would like to know, but maybe they can just put it on our accounts. If they did that i lost.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mewpix100 View Post
    I would like to know, but maybe they can just put it on our accounts. If they did that i lost.
    Nope, they can't do that. They would have to know your info, and that's something only you should know. 8]

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mewpix100 View Post

ohh wow sorry I meant announced Not "accounced" Big mistake on my part!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Winners will be announced around Friday, the same as the past two weeks. Thanks all.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12