Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: OFFICIAL: Win a $15 STATION CASH Card!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default OFFICIAL: Win a $15 STATION CASH Card!

Welcome to the official Sunstone Valley kick off here at Freerealmsinsider.com. As with all new content on Free Realms, there will be some member exclusive items and content. Looking to purchase some fantastic new SC items? Then you may want to try your luck for a Station Cash card!

Remember the Insiders Rock (.)? We're looking for the coolest new FreeRealmsInsider.com hangout, and need your help scouting the land. Take a Screen-shot of your favorite part of Sunstone Valley, and share (in 500 words or less) why you think this should be the newest hangout for our favorite members to get to know each other. Contest starts today, September 21st, and will run until September 23rd at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.

RULES:
    Image must feature new content from Sunstone Valley
    Please do not crop your image or alter it in any way.
    Please keep your reason for selecting the spot to 500 words or LESS.
    Please no personal information about yourself or another player.
    Winning entry will be selected at random to win ONE $15 Station Cash Cards.
    Contest starts today, September 21st, and will run until September 23rd at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.
    Images & writing must be appropriate
    Please do not copy or enter another player's image /writing.
    One Entry per member.
    European Players will NOT be able to redeem this Station Cash Card - sorry!
    This thread is for contest entries ONLY.
    Images which do not follow these guidelines will be disqualified.
    Have fun!

PRIZES:
    1st. $15 Station Cash Card - and the honour of finding the coolest spot in Sunstone Valley!

PLEASE NOTE:
    Unfortunately Station Cash Cards are no longer redeemable in European Countries. Future contests will feature exciting prizes available for all players to redeem. We apologize in advance for this circumstance and to our European fans. Thanks for your continued support!
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 09-21-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    Nocturne likes this.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Win a $15 STATION CASH Card!

Good luck everyone!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

ally2k is offline Amateur Gamer

Yay! I'll enter! I'll start next time I get IG!

Molly MushroomMask1 is offline Newbie Explorer

My fav place in sunstone.jpg My fav Hangout Place In SunStone Valley I Around The Area Where the elite exploration coin know as Glimmerdeep Pass Overlook. I like to be here because it has a great view and its close to a warpstone so its easy to get to. Its also great because in this area there are no enemys to fight.
    The FerIuxia likes this.
    I am currantly the owner of the Blue Fang Vampire Claw . If you want to become a member of it tell me

meganpearllake is offline Explorer

About 50m from the Sunstone Tin Vien or 62m from the Copper Vien. The views are great from this platform, and there is space below to party and have/host events. You can even look at the clouds. These photos are not edited in any way I pressed F10 so you can't see my name or guild though. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Megan/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Low/Content.IE5/QPJ5XXIS/photo[2].JPG[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Megan/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Low/Content.IE5/QPJ5XXIS/photo[3].JPG[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Megan/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Low/Content.IE5/SEIC1FNG/photo[1].JPG[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Megan/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Low/Content.IE5/QPJ5XXIS/photo[1].JPG[/IMG]
    I ♥ R5

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

This is my favorite spot in Sunstone:
    The Insider's Rock 2.0.jpg
    And here is a more close-up look at it:
    Insider's Rock 2.0.jpg
    As you can see, I chose the spot where the coyote and the roadrunner are. I found that they had some pretty funny animations, like this one for example:
    Funny Animation.jpg
    This spot is safe from any dangers of being knocked out, and is close to the Rumble Ride warpstone. Just follow the road north of Wheelie Pete's and you'll find it!
    Location.jpg
    The fact that it's a main road means that any passerby can join our future parties!

*NOTE* I had to crop the coyote animation picture due to the fact that I could not hide the UI in time to take the picture with me laughing and the animation playing. I hope you will understand, and I will take the picture away if it interferes with the rules.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Attachment 47220
    I had two different spots I really liked, but I soon found out I was going out of bounds. I finally found one that wasn't... And it was better than the first two! It's very easy to get up to this spot (I'm going to include a video to make it easier to explain... I hope that's ok). You don't have to cut through a combat zone to get there and it’s a beautiful spot with an amazing view. The rock is also big enough to hold a large group of people and its secluded enough to become a special party spot. You can see a great view of the main Free Wheelers camp and you can watch people running along the path from above. 8]

Video:

Spoiler: show

Edit:
    Hopefully my picture is ok. I only used F10 to hide the UI to take the picture. It isn't cropped or altered. 8] I felt the need to add this note since the UI isn't there.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-22-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Added the note at the bottom.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

My favorite part of Sunstone Valley has to be Rumble Ridge, but obviously I couldn't do all of that. So I needed to find a specific location, and I found this rock. Being similar to the Insider Rock in Sanctuary, lots of people can fit on it. It's smack-dab in the center of Rumble Ridge, and has a great view of the entire place. Wheelie Pete's, the Rumbledome, and the dwarven houses can all be seen from this rock. As for getting up, one can jump up onto the cacti to the side, and then onto the rock.

As you can see, this rock is very close to the Rumble Ridge warpstone, providing easy access.

Look at all those people on that rock!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Rfire1 is offline Explorer

img_20120922-07-52-23.jpg
    This is my image. I took it because it shows that we can fight to regain the land.
    It shows that the battle field that lay behind us will be conqured once and for all by us.
    It shows that the players of Free Realms have hope, and will fight to keep everything good.
    We will win, we will conqure, we will be FREE from rule. That is all

THR177ER] is offline Pro Gamer

This is my favorite place to be in Sunstone Valley.
    I play on the Playstation 3 PM me to get user name.3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast