Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Which FRI Staff Member had the most Aquariums in their primary Large Wilds Home as of 2/1/10?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kade Wolfspotter

15 5.86%
  • Claire Goldenbeach

48 18.75%
  • Kiki Moonpeace

10 3.91%
  • Rose aka Autumn Roselake

22 8.59%
  • Ashley Preciousfable

16 6.25%
  • Kate Soulfoot

8 3.13%
  • Izzi Stormheart

23 8.98%
  • Kaden Skycliff

63 24.61%
  • Jillian Rosehill

3 1.17%
  • Nymo

48 18.75%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Official FRI February Monthly Contest Til 2/28/10! Win a $10 SC card, Free Realms T Shirt or Extend Claws TCG Card!

February is here and that means another FRI contest! This one may require a little research on your part (or as always, you are welcome to guess...lol.) This time we are giving away 1) A Free Realms T-shirt, 2) A $10 (1000) Station Cash card and 3) An "Extend Claws" TCG exclusive card courtesy of EOJCollectors and freerealmscollectors.com!

In order to win the contest, you will need to correctly answer the poll question attached:

Which FRI Staff Member had the most Aquariums in their primary Large Wilds Home as of 2/1/10?

All correct answers will be placed in a random drawing and three prize winners will be selected. The contest ends February 28, 2010 so be sure to get your vote in before then!

The Rules:
    - The contest will end at 10 pm EST on February 28, 2010 and the winners will be announced on the front page within three days.
    - Only members of the FreeRealmsInsider forum are eligible to enter the contest.
    - Each member may only enter one time and place one vote in the poll.
    - Members are asked not to discuss their votes with other members. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
    - Three winners will be randomly selected from all entrants that correctly answer the poll question.

Good luck and thanks for playing!

Claire and Kade

Kyle Fentontown is offline Explorer

Default Re: Official FRI February Monthly Contest Til 2/28/10! Win a $10 SC card, Free Realms T Shirt or Extend Claws TCG Card!

Yay, first voter!
    I hope i picked the right one :l
    ┬░Kyle Fentontown┬░
    < >
    Server:1

Default Re: Official FRI February Monthly Contest Til 2/28/10! Win a $10 SC card, Free Realms T Shirt or Extend Claws TCG Card!

what a great contest! i need to visit the homes of many of you guys to get a final count. woo hoo! I want that SC or the shirt!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Have the Aquariums been taken down now? Can we go through all the houses and Count?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

gabriele9 is offline Explorer

hope i voted corectly

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

NOOO! I accidentally clicked vote! I guess I've just gotta wait and hope by some miracle i got the right one!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    Have the Aquariums been taken down now? Can we go through all the houses and Count?
    Don't think so on your first question and I suppose you could do that on your second question if you so choose.

Always the inquisitive one, aren't you?

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

LOL. I just guessed, from my memory. I think I got it right. LOL.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

I guessed from past visits to the houses but im not sure, hope im right

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Goldenbeach View Post
    Don't think so on your first question and I suppose you could do that on your second question if you so choose.

Always the inquisitive one, aren't you?
    Always...The more I challenge the way things are, the more people need to think. And that will lead to learning. Learning leads to enlightenment.

But to quote my friends and family, "You plan on driving us nuts, don't you?"
    To which I respond, "Everyone needs a hobby."
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast