Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 Official FRI Contest Dec 18th - Dec 31st -- Win a Free Realms T-Shirt or $5 SC Card!

Our first contest this month was such a success that Claire and I have decided to start up another one. This contest will run until the end of December, from Dec 18-31. Two lucky members will have a chance to win some amazing Free Realms items.

To enter, simply post on this thread and show us a picture of a room in your current Free Realms home:

Two winners will be randomly selected from all entrants. The first person will win a Free Realms T-Shirt. The second person drawn will win a Free Realms ($5) 500 Station Cash Card!

The Rules:
    * Only forum members are eligible to participate. All guests are welcome to sign up as members and enter the contest.
    * The contest ends on Thursday, December 31st at 11 pm EST.
    * Each member may only enter one time (though you may post as many pictures of your home in the post as you like). Multiple entries will result in disqualification.

Have fun and good luck!

Kade and Claire

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Re: Official FRI Contest Dec 18th - Dec 31st -- Win a Free Realms T-Shirt or $5 SC Card!

Hi, I'd like to join this contest!

Here are my pictures:

Main Entrance:

Living Room:

Bedroom:

Kitchen and Dining Room:

Note: The teal blocks were stacked in this manner to create an artificial wall which separates the bathroom from the kitchen and dining room.

Bathroom:

Outdoor Dining Area:

Lawn:

Roof:

Treetop Walk:

Leap of Faith:

Sky Deck:

Dance Floor and VIP Area:

Indoor Parties:

Outdoor Parties:

The boombox and fireworks seem to levitate on mid-air LOL!

Here's a special video of the Leap of Faith: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5-MFBSR8Qc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Here's another video featuring my Treetop Walk: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqld6Dw9C_E[/ame]

And lastly, here's a video featuring simulated skydiving at my house: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92mKOc4DSTM[/ame]

As there is a limit of 20 pictures, you can go to http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...193#post199193 to see my original post of all 53 pictures.

Thank you and enjoy!
    Last edited by paintfresh22; 12-28-2009 at 07:26 AM.
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior

Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Official FRI Contest Dec 18th - Dec 31st -- Win a Free Realms T-Shirt or $5 SC Card!

It's not much but I'm pleased with my li'l bedroom

I tried getting the rug to hang higher on the wall (It's a privacy guard) but it kept going horizontal)

Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

TheLegend is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Official FRI Contest Dec 18th - Dec 31st -- Win a Free Realms T-Shirt or $5 SC Card!

Inspired by Kaden, I took a whack at buildin a tree house. Took me over 4 hundred k and a day and a half to make, but it was really fun! hope you enjoy.

woops. not sure how to edit. Also I have been trying to get on this site forever so I'm glad it works for me now! here are the rest!

Last edited by TheLegend; 12-18-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

zippazap is offline Amateur Gamer

Are full houses only for members? LOL im a member just about every other month, but this month I am not so... I only have 1 room.

I love exploring!
    (Siggy made by FriendForever Graphix!)

My threads:
    OOB Areas Guide
    Best Kart Supplies

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I am going to get a large wilds house, but for now this is what I have. The picture is in the Signature.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Here's my pet's and I chilling on my dance floor.

My blocks lead up to my rocket, and why?

To stand on it!!!!

In RL I'd never have this in my bedroom, it'd give me the creeps

And that's my house

Jaqueline Falconvale either on 1 or 6 (mostly six)

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Merry Christmas FRI!

Fy29online is offline Explorer

Are apartments allowed?

Forsaken Boy is offline Amateur Gamer

This is my Sweet Home

I hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images

If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains.
    Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast