Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jayrenegade is offline Explorer

Icon4 Ninja's of the Realm

Hosted By ©2010 €rusaders Inc.

Jáy Productions

This is going to be a Ninja Tournament of dynamic proportions! It will be both an individual and a team tournament, so you can enter as a team (has to be Guild) and win as an individual. Then as the tournament progresses, as with most team tournaments, each win from your team's players in the winner brackets gets your team 4 pts and each win in the consolation bracket gets 2 pts, along with points for placing in the tournament: 16 pts for 1st place, 14 pts for 2nd place, etc. the whole way to 8th place. IMPORTANT: THE MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON YOUR TEAM, THE MORE OPPORTUNITY YOUR TEAM HAS TO SCORE POINTS.

To enter this tournament just leave your name here and whenever you are usually able to get online (loosely such as nights or weekends, etc.) and if you are participating as a guild then also your Guild’s name (I encourage this because then you have the option if others from your guild sign up later). Also eventually you should add me as a friend in Freerealms or one of Crusader officers. If you are particular with your friends, then you and your opponent will have to post on here about who won. Both need to confirm it.

The tournament is either going to be 64 people or 128, so if over 64 people sign up, expect the first round of winners bracket and consolations bracket to have many forfeits. As far as seeding goes, they are going to be random except that i'll try to pair people up who are online usually at the same time and based on the fact that I will try as hard as I can to keep people from the same guild dueling each other. I do hope this tournament does well, I have hosted tournaments while leader of Renegade, Imperious, and Crusader but never something on this scale, if this does go well then I plan on making it annual, and may bring in other jobs, maybe.

Who: Whoever signs up

What: Giant Guild Ninja Tournament Thingy

When: Sign-ups before August 31; Happening Month of September

Where: Freerealms of course silly!

Why: Well to be quite honest this is for my benefit xD I love dueling ninja and want to see if anybody out there can beat me in a tournament, there are 3 people who have before, but they’re retired. However I am not ignorant enough to say that I know everybody in freerealm, so that’s where this tournament comes in handy. So far I’m like 8 time undefeated in Renegades, Imperious, and Crusader’s Tournaments and look forward to dueling in this one (I love winning tournaments because then I get to save the prizes for other tournaments)

Rules
    -Any Breaking of the rules is a warning for First Offense and kicked out of tournament and Crusader Events as Second Offense-

1. Its your job to find your opponent and duel them, I will help though.
    -If you wish you can try to have a Crusader Officer/Leader there to ref the matches but this is not required

2. NO Potions, Orbs, Illusions, Chance-To-Heal-When-Hit Shards, or Glitching (I consider the teleport to help a glitch)
    -WATCH OUT for Vampire Shards. Though they my seem like healing, it does actually look different than energy potions. Leaving a match when mistake is up to the other person to decide whether or not to count it as a win or a redo.

3. Each match is a best 2 out of 3 duels
    -If somebody used a potion, etc. then 1 of those matches counts as a loss, not all 3
    -No excuses shall be allowed, we’re sorry but if your lagging or anything else, your opponent has the right to kill you
    -Notify a leader or officer or this site when you win or lose.

4. There shall be no cursing or any other kinds of bad sportsmanship

5. In order to enter the tournament you are encouraged add Jáy, tell us your ign, loosely wat times you can get online, and your Guild.
    -The fancy á is made by holding down ALT and typing in 0225
    -The officers in our guild are Miles Emeraldblade, Kai, Elite Locos, Horohoro, Royal Ryan, Allen253, Thundero, and Kimberly Emeraldblade, and Xaedric.

6. Each time one of your team members advance in the winners bracket they get 4 pts, every time they advance in the consolation bracket they will get 2 pts. Individual 1st place awards your team 16 pts, 2nd place is 14 pts, etc. the whole way down to 8th place
    -Consolation Bracket is any bracket not in the winners bracket, this tournament shall be double Elimination until you go for 5th/6th and 7th/8th
    -The only reason i keep saying team is because even though it has to be your guild, your guild can have more than one team.

7. This Tournament is going to span the month of September, so there will be plenty of time to duel your opponents, and I’ll try to do it that 1 round of Winner’s bracket and 2 of consolation happen each week.
    -You have until August 31, 2011 to enter this tournament
    -If you and your opponent haven’t dueled by the end of the week then we’ll have to choose a winner or if extenuating circumstances then postpone a few days

8. I reserve the right to modify these rules if I find that I had left anything out or that one of the rules needs correcting
    -I also reserve the right to cancel the tournament if not enough people show up

9. The most important rule i saved for last is to make sure you all have fun!!

Prizes:

Okay, I saved the prizes for last because I knew that was the only way to get you to read the rules, and if you did skip over them, I advise you to go back and make sure you read them carefully before entering.

Before reading remember that any other donations, while coins or rare ninja items, will be accepted with much hugs and kisses. Coins we can always use help with and the items will be used so there can be more prizes, or greater ones.

Personal Winners:
    (Actual Tournament Winners, doesn't mean you had to enter as an individual)

Well first off, the prize for everybody is to hopefully have a tournament in a nonhostile and fun environment, and if SOE picks up their slack they might make a dueling lobby of their own and we won’t need this each year

1st Place-400k along with a choice of a Luminous or Glacial Weapon (I have 5 total), and a Flying Dragon Sword, and a Striking Serpent Sword
    -This of course also comes along with the proclaimed Title: Ninja of the Realms
    2nd Place-300k along with choice of a Luminous or Glacial Weapon (1st place chooses first)

3rd Place-200k along with Full Goth Set

4th Place-100k along with 2 Chatty Backpack

5th Place-80k along with Punker Pants

6th Place-80k

7th Place-60k

8th Place-40k

Guild Winners:
    (Teams with most points)

1st Place-100k per member along with a set of old school ninja gear per member (i have like 10 sets to choose from, only 1 of each kind though)
    -As with the previous first winner, the recognition/accomplishment that comes with this is great also
    2nd Place-100k per members along with a balloon sword and omen sword per member

3rd Place-80k per members

Most Spirited/Team Unity-50k per members

Donators:

Crusader- 3,520,000 Coins

Jay- Glacial/Luminous Weapons & Omen Swords & Balloon Swords & 9 sets of Old Ninja & Chadty Backpack & Flying Dragon Sword

Renegade- Balloon Swords & Striking Serpent Sword

Jake Granitewave- Old ninja gear

Relentless- Balloon Swords & Omen Swords

Entry Lists-
    Crusader- Jáy, Miles Emeraldblade, Prince Tridon, Elite Locos
    Crusader 2- Shadowz, Rock Hopperflare
    Renegade- Jake Granitewave, Zäk
    Relentless- Commander Conner
    Mystic Mayhem- Nixxy
    Individuals:
    Supreme Ninja
    Villain
    -Updated Donators and Entry Lists will be on FR Forums and Crusader Site-
    Last edited by Jayrenegade; 08-21-2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Updating

InternetGirl01 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Ninja's of the Realm

I would like to enter im an individual

Great to have you! Although wat is your ign and are there are particular times you can't get online usually? weekdays? mondays? mornings? etc.

-will stop updating entry list on this site-
    -siggy not big enough-

InternetGirl01 is offline Pro Gamer

ign jayda majesticgem also i can't be on past 9:00 sometimes
    Last edited by InternetGirl01; 08-22-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Mike Shadowspy is offline Amateur Gamer

I wanna Join!
    Not sure if my guild wants to participate though...
    Anyways, I have a question, can you switch weapons during battle? I know most people can't do it but some can so...
    And where is this the battles going to be held? In Briarwood, in battles some people can manage to get up on cliffs and hide. And is running allowed? xD Im kind of a runner but most of the time thats because Im fighting a brawler with Rage -_-
    Usually Plays At 6:00-10:00 Pm PSt on weekdays. Way more on weekends. IGN: Mike Shadowspy. Buying Stonesurf and stormcloud normal combat gear like warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrenegade View Post

1. Its your job to find your opponent and duel them, I will help though.
    -If you wish you can try to have a Crusader Officer/Leader there to ref the matches but this is not required

2. NO Potions, Orbs, Illusions, Chance-To-Heal-When-Hit Shards, or Glitching (I consider the teleport to help a glitch)
    -WATCH OUT for Vampire Shards. Though they my seem like healing, it does actually look different than energy potions. Leaving a match when mistake is up to the other person to decide whether or not to count it as a win or a redo.
    Do those answer your questions? and climbing up on cliffs count as glitching.

Btw wats your ign?

My IGN is Mike Shadowspy
    Usually Plays At 6:00-10:00 Pm PSt on weekdays. Way more on weekends. IGN: Mike Shadowspy. Buying Stonesurf and stormcloud normal combat gear like warrior

Wow I signed up and already beat someone and Im still not on the entry list

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

I'm not entering but can I correct that there is no need for the apostrophe in the title? lol
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~