Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default ***M.O.M. Prizes and Awards***

~ M.O.M. 2012 Prizes and Awards ~

• **Teams will be rewarded the following prizes.**

• 1st Place: A $15 sc card code + 1,000,000 coins + a Futuristic Bike code + a TCG VR of their choice + a Heart Mom T-shirt. (per team member)

• 2nd Place: A $10 sc card code + 750,000 coins + a Futuristic Bike code + a TCG VR of their choice + a Heart Mom T-shirt. (per team member)

• 3rd Place: A $5 sc card code + 500,000 coins + a Futuristic Bike code + a TCG VR of their choice + a Heart Mom T-shirt. (per team member)

• 4th Place: A $5 sc card code + 300,000 coins + a White Felt Beret + a TCG VR of their choice + a Heart Mom T-shirt. (per team member)

• 5th Place:A $5 sc card code + 200,000 coins + a TCG VR of their choice + a Stormcloud Felt Beret + a Heart Mom T-shirt. (per team member)

• 6th Place: 100,000 coins + a TCG VR of their choice + Turbo Felt Beret. (per team member)

• 7th Place: 100,000 coins + a TCG VR of their choice + a Cloverleaf Felt Beret. (per team member)

• 8th Place: 100,000 coins + a TCG VR of their choice + Blizzard Felt Beret. (per team member)

• 9th Place: 100,000 coins + a TCG VR of their choice + Hover boots. (per team member)

• 10th Place: 100,000 coins + a TCG VR of their choice + Hover boots. (per team member)

• Team Spirit Award: 100,000 coins + a Heart Mom T-shirt + a TCG VR of their choice will be awarded to each member of the team that shows the best overall team spirit.

The staff here at MM will be watching and will choose the team they feel is deserving of that title and the award. That team must show a feeling of pride and loyalty that exists among their members. It will be a team that goes above and beyond and shows real Mystic Mayhem courage and Free Realms pride.

Winners will be announced Sunday July 15, 2012 at the awards ceremony. If for any reason you are unable to attend the awards ceremony it will be up to you to find Steffy Rabbitheart, Ravix or Mystic Banker in game to claim your prizes. All SC card codes and Futuristic Bike codes will be sent via private message to your account here at Mystic Mayhem.

A very special thank you to all those who donated these amazing prizes for M.O.M. Ravix for all the Felt Berets and millions of coins he worked so hard farming for months and months. Chris30s, and Tye Swordprince, for the TCG VR. Also thank you to Catherder, Shane Silvershore, Toxic Wolf, and Tr3s. We would like to say an extra big thank you to SOE for the SC card donations and Futuristic Bike codes.

We can't thank you all enough for your contributions and for making this such an amazing event.

No matter who wins, you are all winners for participating. We hope that no matter what, you have lots and lots and lots of FUN!

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: ***M.O.M. Prizes and Awards***

Awesome!
    IGN: Tori Mistskater (Known As Emmmy, Blushing Cupcake, or Kylâ)
    Levi Lifesabor&Toxic Jac are real hobos!♥

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

too bad im not in it (too lazy) good luck everyone who is!
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Oh man. I want 4th place. LOL!

Yay tho!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Not to be a party crusher, but why isn't this on the Mystic Mayhem site instead of FRI? I mean, that would make more sense to me, as i have nothing to do with MM, and what is this about M.O.M stuff? i have never heard of it and the post isn't very explaining :p
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

It's on the Mystic Mayhem site as well, zachpuppy, but a lot of members participating check Insiders more frequently, so they're more likely to see it (:

Lol, if I enter a group and no other groups enter, I would win no matter what xD Sounds cool! Where on Earth are they getting all these felt berets? xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Wow, this sounds great! Good luck to everyone!

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Not to be a party crusher, but why isn't this on the Mystic Mayhem site instead of FRI? I mean, that would make more sense to me, as i have nothing to do with MM, and what is this about M.O.M stuff? i have never heard of it and the post isn't very explaining :p
    1. MOM is a annual event hosted by the guild and on a weekend they have to do scavenger hunts, and more.

2. Its on Mystic Mayhem, Stephanie decided to promote it to all of you.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Nothing wrong with promoting there Event at all.

I was kinda hoping for a suprise prizes, rather then actually telling. I never suspected you guys were gonna tell until the end, but oh well! I had my hopes up on a big surprise, but Love what you guys have decided to give to the members who won.

Is there going to be a participation prize as well or no?
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Sadly no.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast