Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Default Insiders VS. Mystic Mayhem Party! *SPECIAL!!!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello everybody how are you?INSIDERS VS MMHey everyone I am having a HUGE party for Mystic and Insiders! How fun is that?! I know it's gonna be alot of fun for all! This is how you play, you pick an opponent from Insiders and whoever wins gets a point! If you get a point add that in your head and however much points you get tell it to me ( Penguin Master ) And whichever guild gets the most points wins! Where is it? Forest Troll FortWhen is it? 8PM Eastern,7PM Central, 6PM Western, & 5PM Pacific time. Friday, See you all there,Pengy Read more: Mystic Mayhem - A Free Realms Community - Insiders VS. Mystic Mayhem Event *SPECIAL!*
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Insiders VS. Mystic Mayhem Party! *SPECIAL!!!*

While I understand the spirit of this event may be in good fun, I don't think it is wise to create an event such as this. At least not yet. There are still some hurtful feelings on both sides, and we would like to create a friendly relationship between the two. thank you for thinking of our guild, but it's just not the right time for such an event.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.