Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Idea and Suggestion Thread for Future FRI-day Player Events and Contests!

Please post any ideas you have for future FRI-day FRI sponsored player events and contests here. Every Friday we will select an idea from this thread. The winning ideas will win fabulous prizes from the FRI Royal Vault and their ideas will be used on future FRIdays!

Show us your creativity!

Note: The FRI-day event for February 19th is a TCG Tournament.

The winning ideas selected will win a Free Realms Prize Pack!
    Last edited by Kaden; 01-22-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Champ Sunshine is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Idea and Suggestion Thread for Future FRI-day Player Events and Contests!

Ok first of all THANK YOU KADEN!!!
    2nd Claire not to be rude or anything but next friday is the 29th not the 30th
    3rd my ideas

A.Design a Valentine (HINT HINT HOLIDAY COMING UP) - used 2/12
    B.Make your own pary and be judged on Cretivity and other stuff
    C.A murder mystery event; i have been to a bunch live and they are a blast (I got lot's of ideas pertraining this)

Finally is the prize MO? Because i am not a member.
    I am your sunshine . . . NOT FOR LONG!!!

Champ Sunshine
    <insiders>
    Server 1

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Idea and Suggestion Thread for Future FRI-day Player Events and Contests!

How about having an obstacle course contest in a house?

The course can be made of furniture items like blocks, crates, tables, chairs and fountains.

There will be a designated start point and an end point together with a table for the judges. Each time a player falls, he/she is out of the challenge and multiple rounds can be played until a winner emerges.

For instance, here's one I made at my house:

Last edited by paintfresh22; 01-22-2010 at 08:46 AM.
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

what if we have "The Coolest House" contest, like i saw some ppl they made awesome games and stuff out of blocks so lets do that!!!
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

How about super player hide and seek? Teams are formed and there are two parts for teams. the seeking part and the hiding part. the seekin part try toi find hiders from other teams, and the hiders try to find a place wheere they won't be found! your team gets a point every time a seeker finds a hider. there will be a limited amount of time for each round of the game. whoever has the most points when time runs out wins!!! lol.

bowman is offline Explorer

lanchpad tournement!

Buck Nife is offline Explorer

Forum word games are always nice, because they give non-FR members and those with laggy computers a chance to compete. Some thoughts:

1) Best FR-related haiku -- Could even consider voting for the finalist in the polls area.
    2) Info scavenger hunt -- Ask a series of questions about different quests, collections, important dates, SOE devs, etc. Answers must be 'find-able' in the forums.
    3) Creative fiction -- Start a FR-related story thread with only an opening sentence. Each person who posts must continue the story by writing only one sentence of no more than 25 words. Award the quirkiest contribution. - used 1/29/10. Thanks!

Dare is offline Amateur Gamer

How about a hide-and-silly-string game (as posted in another thread)? I have a pary crate we can get silly string from.
    If you can program and want to join my guild, PM me.I love C++!
    Skyfire Fiercewood, always server 2.
    Visit my website plz!
    Spoiler: show
    100 Hours on Free Realms!!! W00t!!!

Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

Maybe a costume contest with pets -- Dress to match or compliment your pet -- Things like santa suit and reindeer, or surfer dude and his dog. Maybe have it as a forum contest with pictures as well, for slower computers as someone else mentioned. And I think you can rent pets for a while so it allows everyone to participate even if you can't shell out sc for a pet.
    Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

Fang is offline Amateur Gamer

Fanart Contest- To show the creative side of FRI
    Possibly hand-drawings or digital art?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast