Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Her Majesty's Secret Service - Rules & Frequently Asked Questions

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Her Majesty's Secret Service - Rules & Frequently Asked Questions

A NEW Multi-Player IG Forum Game
    Brought to you by the makers of "ZOMBIES", "MURDER!", and "GOTCHA!"

In Her Majesty's Secret Service you play the part of a secret agent in service of the Queen. You will go through a rigorous training program, be sent into the field, and along the way discover clues which will lead you down a path of intrigue and danger.

Can you unlock the Mystery?

Queens.jpg

"The Basics"

In Her Majesty's Secret Service players that sign up will be assigned one of four teams. Working together, the players accomplish various assignments in-game and are awarded points depending on the difficulty of the asignment. Each round, there will also be a special assignment that is specific to each team. When a player accomplishes this special assignment, the player will be given a clue to a Mystery that they must solve at the end of the game.

The game will be played in four "rounds". In the first three rounds; assignments will be posted in the "Official Game Thread" and you and your team mates will have three days to accomplish those tasks. At the end of three days, points are awarded for each assignment accomplished, and new assignments will be posted. Then, the fourth round (which also lasts for three days) each day one assignment will be posted. For each completed assignment the player given another clue (so a possibility of three additional clues).

The catch is, in round four, while completing these final assignments players can be eliminated and can eliminate players on other teams by finding them in game and hitting them with silly string.

At the end of the fourth round, the remaining players try to solve the Mystery by sending me a PM and will be awarded bonus points for correctly guessing the final riddle.

eyesonlysmall.png

"The Rules"

1. You must sign up to play, once the first round begins sign-ups are closed.

2. Dont sign-up if you are not going to play. You must be a member to complete most assignments, It is highly reccomended that you be at least level 13 in at least one combat skill. and you should schedule at least an hour each day or at least three hours every three days to play.

3. You can only play with one character. Playing with multiple characters will cause disqualification and banishment from any future Pixidust-Silvervale games.

4. To score points for completing assignments, you must post proof of your accomplishments in the "Official Game Forum" for that round prior to the deadline (the deadline is three days after the assignments are posted).

There are three different types of assignments; Complete X Quest, Win X Minigame, & Obtain X Item.

For Proof that you completed a "Complete X Quest" assignment, you can post a screenshot of the questgiver congratulating you on completing the quest, the wheel, the chat showing you completed it, whatever, as long as it is obvious you completed that task.

For Proof that you completed a "Win X Minigame" assignment simply post the final screen that shows you won the game, the wheel, the chat showing you completed it, whatever, as long as it is obvious you completed that task.

For Proof that you completed a "Obtain X Item" assignment post a screenshot of your inventory showing you possess the item, the wheel where you obtained the item, you holding the item, whatever, as long as it is obvious you have it.

5. You will receive hints and other information via PM (Private Messages). Be sure your Inbox is not full. We will NOT resend due to full mailboxes.

6. You must accept Friends requests from the other players. Once the game is over you may remove them.

7. In round 4, in order to eliminate players on other teams, you must find them in-game, target and HIT them with Silly String, and /yell "Eliminated!". When you eliminate another player, Post the characters in-game name in round 4's Game Thread along with a breif description of how you tagged them. Once you are eliminated you are out of the game.

8. And the most important rule is to have FUN!

"The Game"

Sign-Ups will close August 14th

Round 1 - Training begins August 15th

Round 2 - Field Training begins August 18th

Round 3 - The Discovery begins August 21st

And the Final Round - Last Hope begins August 23rd

The Game ends Sunday August 26th.

"The Prize"

The Top Point Earners for for each Team will receive:

250,000 Coins

The Overall Top Point Earner will also be awarded:

A Random Blue-Text Old School Butterfly Weapon!

Yes, you read that right! Either the Butterfly Bow, Butterfly Hammer, Butterfly Scalpel, or the Butterfly Wand (Chosen randomly):

butterflyweaponssmall.png

Follow along with this month's game!

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...raining-54231/

crestsmall-1.png
    Her Majesty's Secret Service
    is brought to you by
    Pixidust Productions and Silvervale Studios!

Last edited by 10Fingerz; 08-23-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Default Re: Her Majesty's Secret Service - Frequently Asked Questions

mi5.png

Frequently Asked Questions

Are we assigned teams or are we supposed to find our own?

You will be assigned teams. Our thought was to mix you guys up and encourage fellow players to get to know each other. At this point in the planning stages there will be four "teams"; Valerian, Darkthorne, Verda, and Arachnia (Representing the four Queen's in Free Realms).

Do you have to be a member?

Yes. Many of the Assignments do require you to be a member. You can still play if your not a member, but you will be restricted in what assignments you will be able to complete.

You have to take screenshots proving you did that task, right?

Yes. No way around that. Some Tasks are definitely going to require screenshots. So you will need a way to get them to FreeRealmsInsider.com, I use photobucket, myself.

What if we already did the quests listed for our assignments?

All of the quests listed are repeatable, I made sure of that! ;-)

Can we skip quests? Do we have to go in order?

You can do the Assignments in any order you would like, and you dont neccessarily HAVE to do any assignment either...

How do we know who is on our team?

You dont know who is on your team, and you dont know who is on the other teams. You are "secret" agents, remember? You have to figure out who is an ally and who is not!

During Round 4, what if your target has special characters in their name? Most people, like myself, can't do those fancy characters.

Highlight their name in the players list and then click Ctrl+C (To copy) and then, in-game, on your friends list (where you can add friends), click inside the box, and do Ctrl+V (for paste), it should populate their name and you can click the "add" button to add them.

During Round 4, can you target someone that is on a ride?

Yes. If you hit either the player or their ride with silly string, you "eliminate" that player.

Are the butterfly weapons an adventurer item?

No, they are for different classes (bow/archer, hammer/brawler, wand/wizard, and scalpel/medic):

Blue text weapons were discontinued over two years ago and even before that they were very rare. While no longer actually having blue-text; they have a built in flair shard. In this case the weapons have a Butterfly Effect (Butterflies flutter around the weapon).

Last edited by 10Fingerz; 08-15-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Blackstarj7 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Her Majesty's Secret Service - A new IG Forum Game, Coming in August!

When is this? It sounds awesome

Default Re: Her Majesty's Secret Service - A new IG Forum Game, Coming in August!

as the title states, its coming in August. Here is where i will start listing the "official rules", discuss the game and so forth...

I hope you'll sign up!

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

My birthday is in august, O:
    Last edited by zachpuppy; 07-25-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Sounds like Marathon of Mayhem a bit x] But sounds fun!
    My adventure ends here.

ally2k is offline Amateur Gamer

Cant wait!!!

yea, its a combination of GOTCHA!, Clue (the Board Game), MoM, and Free Realms Games and Quests.

But with a cool super spy story arc / theme! What do you think?

Cool, huh?
    Last edited by 10Fingerz; 07-25-2012 at 07:34 PM.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Is the butterfly weapon a adventure item?
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I can't wait!!!!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast