Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 GAME #5 IS FINALLY HERE. ^^!!!!!!!!! Who Can Be The Randomest on Insiders?

HEY GUYS. GAME #5 ISH HERE. CUZ LIKE IM BORED WITH NOFIN TO DO YEAAAAAAAAAAH xD. So all my games in the past have been super big hits with everyone O_O and i love to see my face when you all shock me in how many of you participate ! haha so i created another game :] here it ish!:

GAME #5- WHO IS THE RANDOMEST????????
    (I dont even know if randomest is a word but just go with it...)

ALRIGHT.

The title really says all...Just be RANDOM AND CRAZAAAAY BUT. I got mah rules to follow!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RULES ON FREE REALMS INSIDER FORUM APPLY IN THIS THREAD TOO. THAT MEANS...
    KEEP. IT. APPROPRIATE.

SO. LETS SEE WHO CAN BEAT THIS GAME SHALL WE? O:

I SHALL START. :
    Magical pumpkin glitter plaid pie with fangs and raining skittles O_o!

(Btw sorry this is all in caps and many colors, just had pie...And im hyper ^0^)
    Narwhales. Bai.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: GAME #5 IS FINALLY HERE. ^^!!!!!!!!! Who Can Be The Randomest on Insiders?

I almost ate a worm but did eat a leaf, paper and well everything grodss and saw a clown when i was little and said: Look it scary clown...

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Default Re: GAME #5 IS FINALLY HERE. ^^!!!!!!!!! Who Can Be The Randomest on Insiders?

LOL...xD I saw a man with a lazar and i saw a fluffystuffed unicorn... then a little girl came up and said ITS SOOOOOO FLUFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then she flew off and ate the moon.
    Narwhales. Bai.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

We saw shinny gumballs hopping up a path to candy mountain, Charlie. CANDY MOUNTAIN. what do we do Charlie, what do we do? ooohh nooo..! Charlie, look at the gumballs, charlie!

~gave it my best.

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

JINGLE BE- no... Unicorns ^^ JINGLE UNICORNS Lazer, pie man walking sidewalk running zapping singing jingle bells slay santa christmas jolliness, AND..... GORILLAS!
    What is this? A community of depression?

pumpkin pie + chicken pot pie =.....turkey pumpkin pie.................THAT SOUNDS GORSS O_O
    Narwhales. Bai.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Pumpkin (not pie) + rubber duck + 1200000 dawn o mas = Rubber pumpkin dawn o mas pie...... XD

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

xD 2 + 2 = WINDOW
    Narwhales. Bai.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

I once met a man who sad to go to the magical river but there was nothing there so I found some magic beans and grew a tomato which gave my some spinch then fed to popeye who got super strong muscles and beat up some people who sued him and I was his lawyer and he got sent to jail and I got fired so I changed my name and moved to mexico and ran a Landry mat where I cleaned people clothes and they gave me Tips so I bought some nachos and got food poisining and had to go back to the states to find a hospital where they made me better so I just decided to stay there.

Wait what was I Talking about in the first place?

True story!

O_O....................-bows-
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast