Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default FRI-day Contest for February 5th! Finding Nymo to Win a Pair of Rocker Shoes!

I don't know about all of you, but I'm thrilled it's FRI-day again! Today's contest will be fun and challenging. One lucky forum member will win the Rocker Shoes virtual reward! Thank you to Kali Cloudnight for submitting this week's winning contest idea. She wins a Free Realms Prize Pack for her efforts.

The theme of this contest is called "Finding Nymo." To enter, simply take a screenshot of your character located in the same location that Nymo is shown in the picture below. Then post your picture here on this thread! All people posting pictures in the correct location will be entered into a random drawing to win the Rocker Shoes!

Contest Rules - Please Read:
    • You must be an FRI forum member to participate
    • Only one entry is allowed per person
    • Entries must be posted as screenshots on this thread or they will not be counted.
    • The contest ends at midnight PST tonight (February 5th) and the random drawing and winner announcement will occur tomorrow morning.
    • Do not post any information about the winning location here on the forum. Violators will be disqualified.
    • You are allowed to work with your friends (hey, I'm never one to discourage Insider teamwork!) but again, do not post the info here on the forum or in guild chat.
    • If you are working as team, you may post a picture of your group as your entry. Please list the names of all people in the photo.
    • If you are deliberately working solo, you probably aren't going to want to say "OMG I found it" in game or in guild chat because people will naturally teleport to you. lol
    • On that note, we can't control people teleporting to you. It's probably in your best interests not to stand in the winning spot all day or while you are afk.
    • This week's prize is redeemable in game by members only. However, should a non-member win, the code will be provided so the non-member winner can trade, sell or auction it if they so choose. There will not be an alternate prize awarded to non-members.

Have fun and good luck!!!

Claire

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI-day Contest for February 5th! Finding Nymo to Win a Pair of Rocker Shoes!

Here it is

FIRST!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI-day Contest for February 5th! Finding Nymo to Win a Pair of Rocker Shoes!

lol, second
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Snaku is offline Explorer

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

And here's me ...

Good luck to everyone!

Its' nice to know all that running around and collecting may pay off in more ways than one!

"I'll get you my pretties!"

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

Here I am!!!!

This Contest gets two thumbs up!

TrulyRambunctious is offline Amateur Gamer

Great contest idea, thought i might as well give it a go:

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

Pretty easy! and this is ma first post in FRI forum !!

Drakaden is offline Explorer

Here's my entry, rocking my head's off!

Part of the Insiders
    Since January 30 2010

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast