Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Title: Drawing Contest!!!!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Drawing Contest!!!!

Just wondering about the "hand drawn" rule, does it have to be pencil and paper or can it be on a tablet? 8] I might enter.

Edit: This isn't the drawing that I'm entering, but here's an example of my tablet drawings:
    (It's a rough sketch of Haku from Spirited Away.)

Last edited by Zalesana; 10-20-2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Large picture was distracting, wrapped spoilers around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Just wondering about the "hand drawn" rule, does it have to be pencil and paper or can it be on a tablet? 8] I might enter.
    Ya I guess It is fine on a tablet though I prefer hand drawn but if your best at drawing when you can do it on a tablet then I say go ahead that's fine. I hope you enter I would love to see your creativity!!! :O
    Last edited by Savannah Rosespice; 10-20-2013 at 12:08 AM.

"Ohana means Family, Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."
    -Lilo and Stitch

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Rosespice View Post
    Ya I guess It is fine on a tablet though I prefer hand drawn but if your best at drawing when you can do it on a tablet then I say go ahead that's fine. I hope you enter I would love to see your creativity!!! :O
    Alright awesome, thanks! I'm probably going to do a tablet drawing because I don't have any blank paper around me right now. I would have to draw on lined paper, and it would bother me.

Alright awesome, thanks! I'm probably going to do a tablet drawing because I don't have any blank paper around me right now. I would have to draw on lined paper, and it would bother me.
    Alright then Awesome!!! Im excited to see your final product!

-Lilo and Stitch

Managed to finish a drawing tonight. I wanted to do something Halloween and Free Realms related, and I know you said you also like animals. I decided to combine the three and draw Muggy, the SC mummy dog. 8]

Process:
    Spoiler: show

Something really nice about using my tablet is I can easily include my drawing process. I figured since I can, I might as well. 8]
    Attachment 59897Attachment 59896Attachment 59898Attachment 59895Attachment 59894

Attachment 59899
    Last edited by Zalesana; 10-20-2013 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Cropped the final picture.

Managed to finish a drawing tonight. I wanted to do something Halloween and Free Realms related, and I know you said you also like animals. I decided to combine the three and draw Muggy, the SC mummy dog. 8]

Process:
    Spoiler: show

Something really nice about using my tablet is I can easily include my drawing process. I figured since I can, I might as well. 8]
    Attachment 59897Attachment 59896Attachment 59898Attachment 59895Attachment 59894

Attachment 59899
    Amazing Artwork! I liked the whole process thing. You are currently the 4th Contestant!!

-Lilo and Stitch

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

I sort of wanted to do a girl with a memory so the picture behind it shows why she is crying.
    image.jpg

(Her friend was mad at her and was leaving only to be hit my a car and died instantly :c)
    Thanks for the memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunzia View Post
    I sort of wanted to do a girl with a memory so the picture behind it shows why she is crying.
    image.jpg

(Her friend was mad at her and was leaving only to be hit my a car and died instantly :c)
    Great Work! That is a tragic story, but you did a great job telling the girls story with the whole memory thing! Great Job Sunzia! You are currently the 5th Contestant!!!

-Lilo and Stitch

Keep Drawing Guys!!! I wanna see more of your Amazing Artwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Cam

-Lilo and Stitch

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Rosespice View Post
    Amazing Artwork! I liked the whole process thing. You are currently the 4th Contestant!!
    Thanks! 8]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast