Default Re: Creative Writing Contest

​So who won this?

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    ​So who won this?
    The best creative story?
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    The best creative story?

Oh Yes that is what I meant. I am wondering when the 3 best stories will be announced

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post

Oh Yes that is what I meant. I am wondering when the 3 best stories will be announced

Maybe she'll randomly point at things?
    KATAANG

ArtimisM is offline Explorer

Alright people! It's finally the end of the week and I have decided who the winners are. Sorry this took me soooo incredibly long to decide but I have been an exceedingly busy person lately. I apologize for that but there is really no helping that. Anyhow, without further ado, I will now announce the top 3 out of all the stories. 1. Neon Mango. I liked your story the best. It was intriguing in the beginning and made you want to read more of it. I liked the strange names you used (I can never come up with good enough names in my stories) and just overall it was very well done. 2. Element. I like how you wrote this just in general and I kinda wish you had wrote more almost. 3. chase123456tan. I liked your story a lot but it was a tad bit short. You could have very easily placed in second or even first if it weren't for the fact it was a bit too short. It left me wanting a lot more, but I do like your writing style and your creativity. For those who won, add Artimis Moonrider in game. For those who didn't, there will be other chances to win! Just keep trying and you're sure to succeed. This contest was hard to judge, for all the stories were good, but I think I made some good choices when it comes to the winners. Thank you everyone for your participation in the contest!
    Last edited by ArtimisM; 06-07-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    Neon Mango likes this.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Goodness. It's been so long since I've checked this thread o_o! Congratz to the winners C:

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Gratz to the winners...

Quote Originally Posted by ArtimisM View Post
    Alright people! It's finally the end of the week and I have decided who the winners are. Sorry this took me soooo incredibly long to decide but I have been an exceedingly busy person lately. I apologize for that but there is really no helping that. Anyhow, without further ado, I will now announce the top 3 out of all the stories. 1. Neon Mango. I liked your story the best. It was intriguing in the beginning and made you want to read more of it. I liked the strange names you used (I can never come up with good enough names in my stories) and just overall it was very well done. 2. Element. I like how you wrote this just in general and I kinda wish you had wrote more almost. 3. chase123456tan. I liked your story a lot but it was a tad bit short. You could have very easily placed in second or even first if it weren't for the fact it was a bit too short. It left me wanting a lot more, but I do like your writing style and your creativity. For those who won, add Artimis Moonrider in game. For those who didn't, there will be other chances to win! Just keep trying and you're sure to succeed. This contest was hard to judge, for all the stories were good, but I think I made some good choices when it comes to the winners. Thank you everyone for your participation in the contest!

Well.
    I have a start.

Think,brain,think!
    That isn't working,honey.
    Oh,be quiet you!
    KATAANG

Neon Mango is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    Goodness. It's been so long since I've checked this thread o_o! Congratz to the winners C:
    You said it there. Artimis had to visitor message me saying to check back here. This was a super fun thing to do, and I'm sorry I was almost late in posting as well as posting a super long story. (On Word Documents it was only 17 pages, so it's still short, rofl).
    I'm glad you liked it and I will get IG as soon as I can to trade.

Congrats to all who participated! I read everyone one of your stories, and boy did I about wet myself seeing my tough competition! I can't wait for another one of these contests! I hope the next one can be science fiction. I got that on the brain currently. Great idea Artimis.

IGN: Pöoh Bear

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast