Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Title: Creative Writing Contest

diamond381 is offline Banned

Default Re: Creative Writing Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post

That....is the most beautiful story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much for sharing it! <3
    Well, I must be quite the storyteller for I've told that story many times.
    Wink wink.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I guess I can make something out of something.
    *enters*
    I will now,happily,fail for you!

Celaena stuffed her daggers in her belt.
    "Cel,give it up," Clea said. Clea and Celaena were twins. Same red hair,same almost-white skin.
    "Says the Sun of the Sin'dorei," Celaena said. Her pupilless green eyes became darker
    "I am not," Clea said,placing her hands on her hips and giving Celaena the 'I know I am but won't admit it' look. Celaena walked away to the Sunspire. Clea stood there,watching her sister and finally gave up. Clea made sure to post extra guards at night,just in cade.
    "If she would just give in and stop being my shadow...." Clea muttered to herself. Clea dropped her sword in her sheath and stalked away to the pond. The place was empty,and she felt the shadowed eyes of her sister on her.
    "Cel!" Clea called. Nothing. She broke out into a run for the Sunspire,only to see Celaena hiding in the shadows,staring at people who looked at her.
    Last edited by chase123456tan; 06-07-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Woops. I misspelled a few words.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

ArtimisM is offline Explorer

For the two applicants who have already posted their entry:
    Good stories so far I hope we receive more applicants and more entries. **CONTEST ENDS IN TWO WEEKS**

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy0327 View Post
    Can I enter A story I've already made?
    Yes you can as long as it follows the rules listed above.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Here we go. This is actually more of a beginning to a mysterious tale, but if you want to hear the entire thing, then be prepared. It's kinda game related, but it only mentions the ingame stuff in a small part.

Many wonder where the great races of this world come, friends. We know where many things did, but not before the pixies and humans. In fact, our world has had millions of magic dominations, from the Drigels, who sacrificed some of their powers, to the Merfolk, who brought the gifts of the sea, and the legendary Nymphs, who drew energy from the barren plain that once was our world, and sowed the seeds of life. Our world has not always been so, and still changes as I speak. But listen closely, for you may here the tales of the past in time to witness the great changes of the present.......
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

I'll join o: I'll make up a story right now.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Satoshi stared into the mirror. His expression was sorrowful. "I ask myself...why am I so sad?" Satoshi looked away from his reflection. "Then I remember...I bear an awful curse." Sighing, Satoshi touched his left arm. The skin in that area glowed a faint silver. The glow crept up his arm, transforming it into something beastly. Tears dripped onto the rug. "I ask myself...why? Why was I the one chosen to have...this?" Satoshi lifted his arm. In reality, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But in the depths of the mirror, a shadow-cloaked limb was attached to Satoshi. It pulsated with energy, seeming to have a heartbeat. Satoshi could not understand. He was human...not a pixie. "I am human...yet...the strange marks of the changelings are upon me. I'm...a changeling..." (Hehehe. I noticed how all the changelings in FR are pixies. I decided to create a human one xD)

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Wow. When I originally made this I didn't expect a lot of entries so this is actually really cool lol.. and going to be hard to judge. 7 people have entered and many have already posted their entries and this is only the first day. That just amazes me. Remember, you are permitted to change your story ONCE but only once. Thanks for participating!

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Okay, um... Well I just sorta came up with this, so here goes:

I open the screen door, which emits a defiant screech, and I wrinkle my nose. I slowly push it closed, attempting to stifle its creaking, but fail. I shake my head and grasp the handle of our watering can. It is sleek red, its smooth appearance so inviting, I run my thumb on its surface. My finger glides down the polished metal, only halting when a small patch of rust scrapes my skin. I walk to the side of the house and fill the watering can with water. I tilt it so its contents shower onto our carrots, the dirt around the sprouts darkening. When I feel the plants have received equal amounts of water, I set the watering can down and plop down into the soft grass. A butterfly with burnt orange and black wings flutters past me. I stiffen my body, becoming perfectly still, and extend my index finger so it serves the purpose of a perch. I calmly wait for the butterfly to approach me. I get a pinch of dirt and turn it in my fingers, bored. I feel a tickle on my finger, and grin, expecting to be greeted with the sight of a colorful, winged insect. Instead, casually sitting on me, swinging her tiny bare feet, is a fairy. A gasp escapes me, and her twinkling eyes widen, alarmed. My instinct is to flail her off, but she is far too delicate looking. I fear crushing her little petite frame, pulling out blue locks of hair just by ruffling them. I carefully lower my finger to the ground, allowing her to step into the grass. She does so, her eyes following me as I stand up. I glance at her one last time before I take a deep inhale and walk away. I wonder if I am dreaming. If I am not... I must be.

Sorry, I know it's sorta long.
    Last edited by Element; 05-26-2013 at 09:10 PM.

olga beegully is offline Master Gamer

"Look it's her" " I know right. What a freak!" The girls watched as I walked down the hall. Sense the 7th grade I've always been the talk of the school. I'll tell you why.I was walking to math, I really hated math back then. I got into class and sat down. I had a cold that day, but something happened the day before. I was sitting in my room using my laptop then snezzed and it was gone! I as shocked, but I brushed it off like it was nothing. My best friend, Jess, walked in and started to talk. But the sounded like she was talking Japanese or somthing like that. So I went to say something but sneezed. I saw a black cat, right where Jess was. I turned around to see if anyone saw. But I saw cats, black cats that looked like Jess. I was a witch and now I am thought of as a killer. But ill tell you that story latter.

This is my entry I had to fix it because I was typing on my phone and pressed the post button.
    Last edited by olga beegully; 05-26-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    Geology lover

Black Rose

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast