Lady Shay is offline Explorer

Default Re: Creative Writing Contest 2

good luck to all

ArtimisM is offline Explorer

Writing contest being extended by 1 week

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Never mind, I won't have time to work on it because I am working on something else. So I am not entering after all.
    Last edited by Lollipop; 07-03-2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Too busy

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

I awaken, i know i must defeat the evil, in fact it is my duty! My name is Raven my powers can damage people, i just need to imagine how painful it should be, energy comes from me, its epic!

On your 16th birthday you must unleash the inner demon in you, and destroy. Thats all DESTROY. Im not evil, and i wont be but my real family is a bunch of demons and killers my mom is a demon and my dad is a killer/ stealer, and dont ask how i got my powers, i dont know either.

AGE: 10 *Sigh* i wonder what orphanage im in now, wait this is heaven right?

Age: 13 Three years later after i got my powers im unique, im diffrent and, im worth something, *Sigh* 3 more years *Tearing up* Why Me? *Then she flys to a mountan* No one can help me. "Dont worry" an hopeful voice said ill help you, my names Danny.

Age: 14 *Giggle* thats funny i half laugh half speak. ***Thats when we are actually friends! He's a good friend, my only friend in fact. We run around the field. I make some circles with my powers light blue circles make a little twisty stair case im hovering at the top.*** Cant touch dis i say.

Age 15: "My parents well my mom is a demon named Areya and my human fathers name is Jacky, i have a brother that is unknown." I speak up after he said what my family was like. "You know, i have something to tell you, I am your brother and i was looking for you all these years 5 years to be exact.

Age 16: Today is the day we fight for our lives me and danny took cover i used my powers for the first time, and he used his most powerful ray, we defeated him.

Age 67: Here i am writing this, in my house alone after my husband Drake died and Danny died. I was told i will die in my sleep so i never sleep, unless this is heaven itself, you never know.

Thank you for reading, id apretiate the 30k coins tomorrow at 10 central nah om just kidding it didnt end yet! 10 minutes of my imagination great right?
    Thanks for the memories!

ArtimisM is offline Explorer

Anyone else gonna enter? Cause I need more entries than just one ...

No you wont ill just have to have 1st 2nd and 3rd places coins jk jk but a week gone by sooo... can i have my coins now?
    Thanks for the memories!

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

If you're willing to wait a day or two, I'll have a shot at writing something so you get to judge between at least two?
    P.S: 5.3k.
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    If you're willing to wait a day or two, I'll have a shot at writing something so you get to judge between at least two?
    P.S: 5.3k.
    Finally some challege
    Thanks for the memories!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12