Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mike Shadowspy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default *Closed(for now)* Tour de Realmz! Part 1: Briarheart to seaside

Welcome to the "Tour de Realmz"!
    This is challenging course. It takes at least ten minutes to get from start to finish. In this race, you will be able to enjoy the scenery of Free realms that we never see because of teleporting and warpstones.
    EDIT: I just did the course and got 7:19 minutes not bad

Where/When:
    Entrance/exit of Briarheart
    Server 1

12:00 noon PST(1:00 PM central, 2:00 PM mountain, 3:00 PM EST, If I am wrong please inform me)

Rules:

You need a ride to compete the "Tour de Realmz"

Don't be afraid to tell! Snitching might be frowned upon but who wants cheaters in this race?

Teleporting is not allowed! You will be eliminated immediately after someone tells me(I hope)

Please do not false report. It just starts a conflict.

It would be best if you made a video(optional) of the whole race, post it on Youtube,and give me the link.(This just shows me that you did not cheat and might show other people who cheat )

You don't have to follow the trail but if you do, make sure to take a video because this raises your rank by one. This may not seem like much, but its the difference between 2nd and 1st place!

There will be three "judges" who will determine who was first, second,...etc. If you want to sign up as a judge, scroll down.

You can use pets as speed boosts

If you have read the rules, put "Tour de Realmz" in your post

How to Join:
    Put what you want to be then your IGN
    Example:
    Judge: Bob
    or
    Bicyclist/Player: Bob
    ^You also need to write something that is proof that you read the rules ^

Prizes:
    So far its for fun.

Donations:
    Donations will be greatly appreciated

Winners:

1st place:
    2nd place:
    3rd place:
    4th place:
    5th place:

Judges:

Bicyclist/Players:

I will keep adding rules and stuff to this post. I have the right to postpone and cancel this race if I feel its is being abused or not many players show up. Good luck and see you there
    Due to no prizes and my busy schedule, this contest is closed until further notice.

Last edited by Mike Shadowspy; 09-05-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    Usually Plays At 6:00-10:00 Pm PSt on weekdays. Way more on weekends. IGN: Mike Shadowspy. Buying Stonesurf and stormcloud normal combat gear like warrior

Default Re: Tour de Realmz! Part 1: Briarheart to seaside

Bump! I can't wait to host this event!
    Usually Plays At 6:00-10:00 Pm PSt on weekdays. Way more on weekends. IGN: Mike Shadowspy. Buying Stonesurf and stormcloud normal combat gear like warrior

BUMP! bump! BuMp!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

There are many things wrong with this.

1: You need to have the prizes already by the time you make this competition. If you do not have any prizes, this will not count as an official event, and this is likely to recieve negative responses.
    2: Pets do not give extra speed when riding a mount (As far as I know.)
    3: You cannot have a requirement of a Station Cash Mount to have players enter this tournament. This counts as discrimination based on Mounts, and players who want to join this race need to use their OWN mounts, especially those that are not in the criteria, making the Bicycle Requirement based upon limiting others to Bicycle-owners only.
    4: Accepting missions will put up a Quest Path on your Minimap. Many players can use this as a cheating element and find shortcuts to get to Seaside.
    5: Leetspeak is usually frowned upon by many people here. You need correct spelling for events.
    and 6: This doesn't deal with the event, but you cannot bump your own posts, save for the Free Market.

Ok thanks for the feedback I will update the post and BTW this race is for fun unless we get donations.

blackwidow44 is offline Explorer

ladeeda random

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

well... i'm interested. it would be nice to have prizes though. and it would make things easier if you actually mapped a trail and posted it. then you could add all participants as friends, look at your map and watch who follows the trail and who doesn't.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaBrightsong View Post
    well... i'm interested. it would be nice to have prizes though. and it would make things easier if you actually mapped a trail and posted it. then you could add all participants as friends, look at your map and watch who follows the trail and who doesn't.
    The problem is that my map sometimes takes time to load. For example, I port to my friend in Briarheart, but I find myself on the beach at seaside... And Should I Continue the tournament when I get prizes? To be honest, Im kinda busy leveling up my jobs then I have to go to school and study when I get home. I need to get prizes -_-

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

I understand the whole school thing. As my signature says, I can only get on during the weekend. But more people would be interested with prizes.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Default Re: *Closed(for now)* Tour de Realmz! Part 1: Briarheart to seaside

This thread is officially closed until further notice