Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Clash of the Mumpkins August 26th! Prizes upto $20SC and Millions of coins!!!!!

Rozzo said :
    Register for Clash of the Mumpkins!

Clash of the Mumpkins is a TCG Tournament hosted by the one and only guild <Fuzzy Mumpkins>

This tournament will take place Friday August 26th, 2011. (9 PM EST)

The top 10 registered players receive an award! There are over a million coins in prizes and even SC included!

For all the information, prizes, and registeration visit Fuzzy Mumpkins - Home

Time and Date

Friday August 26th, 2011!

9:00 PM Eastern US time

8:00 PM Central US time

7:00 PM Mountain US time

6:00 PM Pacific US time

If you're not in any of these time zones try finding an internet time converter

How to join

Register at : Fuzzy Mumpkins - Home

Go to the clash of the mumpkins board and read all the information etc.

You will need to head on over to the TCG tournament section (The trophy icon in the TCG lobby) at the time of the tournament. Signing up for Clash of the Mumpkins gives you a chance in the TCG Tournament to receive prizes bigger than the usual ones given.

If you're confused at all, basically this is just a TCG tournament and the top 10 registered players receive an award "

Rφb is offline Banned

Default Re: Clash of the Mumpkins August 26th! Prizes upto $20SC and Millions of coins!!!!!

Will they be awarding TCG VR?

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Clash of the Mumpkins August 26th! Prizes upto $20SC and Millions of coins!!!!!

nice Prizes But I Don't Do Tcg >.>

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

No, it's a normal Tournament, but the top 10 registered players will receive awards.

1st place is a $20 SC code and coins

So it's a normal TCG tournament but if you win and your registered you get the prizes.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Dang! Thats A NICE Prize Yo.

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

It sure is

Seth you can always try, there are prizes from the 1-10th place. And remember only who are registered recieve a prize so if you come no #20 and your the only one there who is registered you win

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

As much as I would love to come, I still cannot beat Sam Potts Good luck with this, I hope to see more FUzzy Mumpkin events to attend (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lol this sounds so fun! But sadly, I'm a failure at TCG, so good luck to everyone else!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Tcg is not my thing o.e I cant ven beat the pixie at sea side D:

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

I Love playing TCG ^_^ I recently just came in 7th in a tournment I need to update my trick deck xP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast