Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Breaking the Addiction - prize contest

I am laughing so hard I'm crying. Yeah, believe it or not, I Wiki'd it yesterday, and saw it started from a menial game character, Captain Falcon, that became popular from his cool punch backed up by a flaming falcon. I bet a falcon punch would really, really hurt!
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

I know the contest is over, but I still want to give my input. xD
    Since FR has been down (and, I must add, my iPod's been broken. We sent it to Apple and it should be fixed or I'll get a new one this week) I've, obviously, been on Half and Dark. I've also been pretty active on the Warriors club on WI. I earned my warrior name on Saturday! Since it's so nice out here, I've also been outside a fair amount. We just got a hammock chair, so I've been reading out there, I've taken my dog for a couple walks, and we went to the driving range. First time golfing this year, and I wasn't bad! I've also been writing a LOT more and been pretty active on Facebook. This guy in my class has been posting some hilarious videos of him and his friends playing basketball and hockey, and one of him jumping on a pogo stick and texting at the same time (awesomesauce) I've had the Starship soundtrack on replay a lot of the time... And today, I started swimming lessons (10 endurance laps, 2 flutter kick, 2 breast stroke, 14 endurance, 4 flutter kick, 2 races, 1 game, 1 race and 5 minutes in the hot tub. Me=dead) AND singing lessons (thankfully, only half an hour) We recorded Amazing Race last night (we were out for dinner, so we didn't get a chance to watch it) and are planning to watch it today. My dog has also started Agility courses, which are really fun! There's a pug/boston terrier mix there called Bugsy- he is so cute! Anyways, I've also attempted to draw Taz from Starship, and it actually turned out decent, although I fail at drawing hands. And of course school. Darn school. That's about it for me.
    Allons-y.

Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for your continued responses. You are busy people. Since I can't lay off the contests, I think I'll start another one, this time for COIN. Look for my new contest betting on when FR will be back online!
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234