Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Breaking the Addiction - prize contest

You're right about creativity, Soulreaper (even tho it looks like your passtime is connecting with family and that's cool). Some of these ideas are artsy. I see artists answering, someone re-learning guitar and even a dancer in the park . Wish I had the time to pick up my guitar again, but other projects fill the void.

How will I decide?! Maybe I should poll my group.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Capture.PNG(: First off I Went to corpus Christi With My Grandmother Brother My Mother Sister And My Father had to work sadly that day so he couldn't Go :[ We Went to lubys i got free balloons Almost ran over a hobo LOL And the main thing i went there with my family was For my Cousin Analisa who Was Making Her Confirmation That evening. So I Lost my pillow at there house and there dog Max is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Anyways It Felt so awesome to spend time with most of my family Just without my Dad. Basiclly I Just Spent time with my Beautiful Loving Family And I Wish All Mothers a happy mothers day! God Bless all of you!

ValSparkjolt is offline Explorer

Shoop-Da_Whoop your best friends, falcon pwanch a swing, pretend to be a ninja and make random YAAAA noises, sit on a chair and pretend it's a pony, run around your back yard pretending a dragon will eat you, be a dramatic person all day and freak out your parents, and lastly brag call someone. thats what I have been doing
    "Symmetry is key."- Death the Kid (Soul Eater)

I <3 Kid (Look at Avatar)

Jake_The_Shinx is offline Master Gamer

You can watch youtube videos, play video games and/or go to park or swim. thats what I am doing.
    Shaows, Amber Fiestymask
    X-box Live: EP1K Shaowz
    Sprite editor

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

This is what I am doing:
    1.) Editing Pictures
    2.) Making Videos with Clips I Already Have. (not publishing them though)
    3.) Reading books
    4.) Emailing
    5.) Posting on FRI
    6.) Go bicycling or walking
    7.) Cooking
    8.) Texting
    9.) Taking Pictures
    10.) Sit on a Chair and do nothing.
    11.) Cleaning my Room
    And that is what I am doing. Not at the same time though. P;

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Here are my ways:

1. Recording Overlord II LP
    2. Playing UT2004
    3. Playing FusionFall
    4. Role-playing
    5. Eating Hot Pockets SideShots Buffalo Chicken flavor (Yeah, that's a way of mine. Don't ask.)
    6. Fixing corruptions and viruses on my computer (Especially false Malware intrusions)
    7. Reading Wikis
    8. Takin' thah Nade Launchah
    9. Posting random Pollz sometimes
    10. And making Trollz sound stupid on forums. (NOH TROOLIN. ):<)

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

What I have been doing....

1. returned to weeworld
    2. joined my friends in a trip to the MOA.
    3. went to the beach yesterday ((all day trip))
    4. drew a picture of my baby bro ^-^
    5. started a story calls Lost in the Stars
    6. started making videos
    7. bought cash in omppop O.0
    8. went up north to a Hawaiian party

Thats all for now ^-^
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

Contest is OVER, thanks everyone for your entries. Keep writing your thoughts, but I'll only judge what I see so far. Man, this is going to be hard. I'll have an answer for you in the next 12 hours.

There were so many great responses, I chose a winner and two runner ups.

The WINNER is... PIPER! For packing so many creative and physical activities into her time away, she gets a wilds tee shirt and her choice of the Valentine holiday weapons.

The runners up are Valsparkjolt, for being totally creative and making me laugh, and nerdface... whose decision to volunteer with her boyfriend probably saved him from a major injury or worse. Each of you have your choice of what's left of the last holiday's weapons after Piper and I'll throw in a potted plant from farming. Winners, meet me any night after the game returns, same IGN. Honorable mention goes to Grim Soulreaper for his poetic response (sorry, no prize).

Here are the winning posts:

Piper
    Well on Monday when i found out free realms was down, I went to school and joined in this art contest and won first place for my blossom tree i painted, Then i left school that day and went swimming at a pool and played water polo The next day i had a piano concert, Played ode to joy by Beethoven. Next day i played dodge ball and owned alot of people lol. Thursday i helped my sister bake a three layered cake and cup cakes for our next door neighbors birthday. Friday me and a friend went skate boarding at the skate park. I went down the half pipe with no problem! , Then we had a sleep over.

I did so much this week. Since free realms was down, but im looking forward to free realms again once its up.

ValSparkjolt
    Shoop-Da_Whoop your best friends, falcon pwanch a swing, pretend to be a ninja and make random YAAAA noises, sit on a chair and pretend it's a pony, run around your back yard pretending a dragon will eat you, be a dramatic person all day and freak out your parents, and lastly brag call someone. that's what I have been doing

nerdface
    You guys, a LIFE WAS SAVED because of FR being down.
    My boyfriend works for a library, and his library was recently renovated and has new shelves. I decided to go to work with him and volunteer to help get books back in order. The day I went, three huge steel shelves domino-ed into each other and spilled hundreds of pounds of books onto the floor. My boyfriend had JUST left one of the aisles to come and see what I was doing. If FR had been up, I probably would have stayed home, and something bad might have happened.

So, take the time to VOLUNTEER and spend time with your loved ones while Free Realms is down. You never know when your presence will make a difference.

jacylyn this is a falcon punch YouTube - People Getting FALCON PAWNCHED

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast