Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thalia Thunderbolt is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Breaking the Addiction - prize contest

Listen to music in the car with a friend to the movies. After the movie through a party at your house then spend the night at a hotel. The next day drive down to the beach and have some fun! (make sure you bring a radio or something)

Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

These are all great ideas but let's UP THE ANTE for more responses. I'll also throw in a wilds tee-shirt to the top winner, not sure what color yet, probably beige.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I would just pretend I'm food or a unicorn because they ish awesome c:<

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Thalia Thunderbolt is offline Amateur Gamer

Stay in the mall all day and all night then trash all the stores

Brost is offline Explorer

Well, the same here since FR is down i read so many books (i don't read books at all) plus my drawings are getting great! Well if you ask me about how should you spend your time the answer is doing what you used to do before you playing Fr. I used to draw i and i quit for a while but now i started again and now i can create my own drawings (i didn't know how to makes my owns) plus and i getting good drawing people
    what you used to do before FR?

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Well on Monday when i found out free realms was down, I went to school and joined in this art contest and won first place for my blossom tree i painted, Then i left school that day and went swimming at a pool and played water polo The next day i had a piano concert, Played ode to joy by Beethoven. Next day i played dodge ball and owned alot of people lol. Thursday i helped my sister bake a three layered cake and cup cakes for our next door neighbors birthday. Friday me and a friend went skate boarding at the skate park. I went down the half pipe with no problem! , Then we had a sleep over.
    I did so much this week. Since free realms was down, but im looking forward to free realms again once its up.
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

a.) Go out to a local church or library and pick up trash. It makes you feel good, as well as being good for the Earth (:

b.) Go play Bingo with old people. They enjoy the company xD

c.) Go to the mall and play: I think I'd look sooo good in that. Its where you and a friend go to the mall and pick something in the window and compliment you dream image of you.

d.) Do some Art! Paint paintings, or draw drawings, and sell them to people and donate the money to a worthy cause...Or yourself xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

Piper, you accomplished a lot too!. Last day of contest. Tick tock.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

For those who suffer from boredom... Boredom leaves great opportunity for creativity...Really writing a poem or story or song or even drawing or painting is a great outlet... Think of how many famously known authors came to the ideas of their work, by way of Thinking and Inspiration... I say imagination is the way to go... Even doing crazy stuff to educate yourself... reading a Dictionary or Thesaurus may seem drastic.. but think of what one could learn while doing so, words to use and how to use them more creatively ... Something along that line I think is best.. Even while doing other things like camping or going to a theme park or playing outside and such... Look at a tree in the sunlight and see what all colours you can identify... Crazy stuff like that... Not a bad idea imho.. Or look in the sky, day or night and find what you see there.. Some people live in area's where you find Lighting bugs / Firefly's... Go check them out... find out about those things... Pretty cool stuff XD
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 05-08-2011 at 01:56 AM.
    Playing DCUO now

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

go to a park then dance for moo-lah!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast