Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Breaking the Addiction - prize contest

I'll bet what makes Sony exec's lose sleep at night more than game downtime is how many might break their addiction to SOE games like FR while it's down. I be crowding in as soon as it's back but let's help each other come up with ideas to pass the time, or.... could we hope?.... to break the addiction.

When we return, I'll give a PRIZE to the best idea in the next 48 hours, ENDING 10 p.m. eastern, 7 p.m. pacific time Sunday, May 8. The prize is a weapon of your choice job, except wooing wand, from the Valentine Holiday. I'll announce the winner on this thread.

I'll start. I went shopping with a friend today and I'm about to read a book. Not exciting but it works for me.

Tag, you're it. How should we spend our time? No idea is too strange, but keep it clean.
    Last edited by Jaclyn Goldenvale; 05-06-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Breaking the Addiction - prize contest

hmmm Spend a day at the beach no beaches? A nice park will work to!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Today I practice jamming on the harmonica which I haven't done in the longest time. Then I spent some time with my sister [which I almost never do] by building a fort out of pillows like when we were kids.

I am slowly learning to appreciate "life" without the game. It's not too hard to give it up temporarily. I think the only thing keeping me sane is FRI, though... XD
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

brett1 silverstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Well first you can go shopping, then go to the beach, then build somthing (like legos, blocks, wood, etc) then go to legoland, disnney land, animal park, sea world, slepp, then go eat, then go buy some Free realms comics, then go draw, then buy a learn how to dray freeralms villians and monsters and heroes (at Barnes&noble) then playing board games, then go swimming, get a Domo plush toy, then get a monkey plush toy, then a angry birds plush toy, then sonic, then sack boy, then go watch a movie, then go to the golden gate bridge then when your on it imagine and pretend its getting attacked by a giant angry godzilla alien/cookiemonster/spongebob/dawnspringlight/waitwhatdidijustsay/i/didnt/put/spaces/in/the/7
    /things/befor/the/word/thing then play LittleBigPlanet 2. then eat. then play more littleBigPlanet 2 (lol look how i made the L in Little a small l teehee I made a funny?eh no??? ah ohey welly) then you eat cake. THEN DRUM ROLL PLEASE (drum roll) blum blum blum blum YOU GO TO BED. then hopefully in te morning more drum roll......... FR will be back on if not YOU DO IT ALL OVER AGIAN (remember th cake is a lie).
    LOTRO join free today on this link for me to get ingame goodies.
    http://my.lotro.com/referral/samula5647

nerdface is offline Amateur Gamer

You guys, a LIFE WAS SAVED because of FR being down.
    My boyfriend works for a library, and his library was recently renovated and has new shelves. I decided to go to work with him and volunteer to help get books back in order. The day I went, three huge steel shelves domino-ed into each other and spilled hundreds of pounds of books onto the floor. My boyfriend had JUST left one of the aisles to come and see what I was doing. If FR had been up, I probably would have stayed home, and something bad might have happened.
    So, take the time to VOLUNTEER and spend time with your loved ones while Free Realms is down. You never know when your presence will make a difference.

do a barrel roll, ride your bike with no handlebars and falcon punch somebody

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Stare at the computer screen all day everyday pressing the refresh button while starving and completely neglecting reality !!! Brilliant idea if I don't say so !! XD

Really I still do that thing where I go to work and studies and watch TV... pretty much my daily activity... Spring is here though and with a vengeance from all the pollen and I'd swear it's around 90 degree outside.. That takes some getting used to... Aside from talking to friends or people I work with or my sister and nephew or going to see a movie once in a while.. FR being down doesn't put much of a dent in my daily life at all. I still have to deal with this car insurance fiasco and all that happy stuff... I watch my nephew and help him with his homework when I do or I'll help him on his video games and we'll play outside a bit... Do that thing where I eat and such... I think maybe I use my mouse less on my Lap Top... But nothing that's a huge dent in daily life at all... If anything FR is a way to fill in some space but there are other ways of doing that too... But it's not so drastic for me. I can't say that I don't look forward to it being back up when that happens though... It is an enjoyable game... Right now I'm watching TV waiting for my sister to call and ask how her son has been and about any messages left on the phone for her about him and whatnot...and looking on youtube while checking out these forums...
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 05-07-2011 at 12:47 AM.
    Playing DCUO now

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Read and then read some more watch tv or a dvd movie. chat with friends on line enjoy some wonderful free realms webpages that I had only contacted for in game help which lead to making more online friends

Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Barren Shadowblood View Post
    do a barrel roll, ride your bike with no handlebars and falcon punch somebody
    No handlebars, huh? What is a falcon punch?

Good entries so far, keep them coming. Nerdface saved a life just by being away from her computer and Brett really packs a lot into a day (I thought that was every day since server shutdown, not just one). Good luck with the car insurance Soulreaper.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Well yesterday I listened to music all day. Furthered my skills in singing and guitar playing. Tomorrow, as we all know (hopefully), is Mother's day. So today I'm planning on doing my laundry, clean my room, do the dishes, clean out that tub mom keeps bugging me about, make muffins(as we are heading out first thing tomorrow morning to go out of town for Mother's Day dinner and won't be able to get any breakfast), make a Mother's Day cake, and help my little brother make a Mother's Day card.

See? I did "keep it clean" XD
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast