Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Best summer outfit contest! NO PRIZES THIS IS FOR FUN FOR EVERYONE TO ATTEND BUT I WILL PICK WINNERS! PLZ READ ESCRIPTION BEFOR ENTERING FOR DEATAILS AND FUN *EVERYONE* THINGS!

Hello everyone! Happy summer! Ok so in the title is days best summer outfit contest and no prizes but everyone can do seomthing in this! Ok so what you can do is.... make a picture or photo of you in a summer color outfit. The theme colors of the outfit must either be: All blues, purples, greens, yellow or reds! The due date to this event is April 20th! The day after will be the winner selection!

HOW THE WINNER SELECTION WILL RUN!
    I am going to ask ALL VEIWERS WHO CANNOT OR WON'T OR DO NOT WANT TO POST A PICTURE THAT THEY CAN PM WHICH IS THE BEST OUTFIT BUT THE DAY YOU MAY DO THAT WILL BE ON APRIL 20TH! The outfit with the most ammount of votes will win! The second outfit with the most votes will win and the same goes for the third! Thanoyu and good competetion!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Best summer outfit contest! NO PRIZES THIS IS FOR FUN FOR EVERYONE TO ATTEND BUT I WILL PICK WINNERS! PLZ READ ESCRIPTION BEFOR ENTERING FOR DEATAILS AND FUN *EVERYONE* THINGS!

Are you sure you can't spare 6 coins or something?
    weehusker likes this.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Best summer outfit contest! NO PRIZES THIS IS FOR FUN FOR EVERYONE TO ATTEND BUT I WILL PICK WINNERS! PLZ READ ESCRIPTION BEFOR ENTERING FOR DEATAILS AND FUN *EVERYONE* THINGS!

Okay, well I was just checking.
    Last edited by Pinktree2010; 04-18-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Thanks Pinktree, but I want everyone to attend. It makes some people greedy and selfish for prizes so i am not sparing coins at the moment therfor i will have a fair competetion!
    Cambri

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

I think they're just trying to say that even some coins will make people join even more because there's something to try for. I might enter but I don't really have any "summer items".

..... I suppose but i might as welll asss close this thread c:
    Cambri

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

I'll enter as soon as I can xD

IGN~Gummy
    ßear

Ok...... with te acception of tat! :O :K :L :OJHFSDFGHJFDA
    Cambri

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

daisy.jpg

A beautimus entry by Daisy of <Mystic Mayhem>!
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

Sounds Fun! I'll enter!
    What is this? A community of depression?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast