Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Zombie Cakes' Art

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Zombie Cakes' Art

------------------------------ ------------------------------

Hello again :]

☣ These are a few pieces of work I've done over the course of a year. The ones near the top (Recent Work) are pictures I have done from now back into the summer/spring months.

☣ I've been drawing things since I was very young. I've been doing digital art for 4-5 years now. Most of the pictures are characters from a long term project of mine.

☣ I appreciate all the feedback I have got off of FreeRealms Insider. It means alot to me so thank you all for taking the time to look at this thread :] If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I don't bite.

------------------------------ ☣ Recent Work ☣ ------------------------------

------------------------------ ☣ Older Work ☣ ------------------------------

------------------------------ ☣ Other Work ☣ ------------------------------

------------------------------ ☣ Photo Edits ☣ ------------------------------

Last edited by Zombie Cakes; 11-14-2011 at 06:30 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Zombie Cake's Stuff

Wait, you created these? They're amazing! I'm sure everyone would love to see more of these!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Wait, you created these? They're amazing! I'm sure everyone would love to see more of these!

I did ^^;
    And thanks alot I wasn't sure if any would like these but...never know I suppose

Kate Soulfoot is offline Amateur Gamer

That is great! Please post more.

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

why would u say they wouldnt like this !! i like drawing but ur r sooo much better than me !! these r awesome !! =)

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyPeas View Post
    That is great! Please post more.
    Thank you And I'll post another, right now.
    I have alot of my own characters on my home computer...so, if I can when I get back, I'll post them. But for now there's Blitzwing from Transformers: Animated.
    Last edited by Zombie Cakes; 03-30-2010 at 10:06 PM.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh my gosh! You are so talented! You should try and get SOE to hook you up with some kind of Free Realms fan art job! Keep the pics coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Flamehero View Post
    Oh my gosh! You are so talented! You should try and get SOE to hook you up with some kind of Free Realms fan art job! Keep the pics coming!
    Thaks alot :3 Yeah that'd be fun XD Plus it'd give me a job LOL I wonder if they would *shrug* Who knows till you try I suppose And I will, thanks

And thank you also, tiger777 ^^ But nah..I'm sure you're good at drawing, too.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Ninja X is offline Banned

wow it looks like you just found it off the internet but hey i dont know but if you did make it good job

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Flamehero View Post
    You should try and get SOE to hook you up with some kind of Free Realms fan art job!
    That's an excellent idea! Maybe then some of their content won't look so repetitive.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast