Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Title: write me a fan fic love story and I will draw it :) i NEED YOUR HELP!

redscwerel is offline Explorer

Default write me a fan fic love story and I will draw it :) i NEED YOUR HELP!

Hey everyone! OK so here is the deal or "chiz" if you will, I am making a little series of drawings revolving around two Treebles ( snow -the girl- and sparky -the hyperactive boy- ) and their love story. I have a problem tho! I need a story for these two! and that's where you come in * symbolically points to you* I need you guys (and gals :3 ) to write me a short sweet love story/free realms fan fiction about Treebles! the story I choose will decide my next 6+ drawings that will illustrate the story I choose.

RULES- Their are no rules really other then no weird crap.. pleas, I don't think I have to explain to be appropriate! non of that mating crap that I always run in to when I read over the hedge fan fic.. =.=' BUT! more mature content is aloud as well as adult like themes NOTHING TOO BAD THO! (keep at pg13ish levle :p )

How to submit- Just post your short story below any way you can, links to other websites are welcome as well as file/doc attachments if needed I will read them all over and decide which one I want to choose at the end of my school year (may 30th) so! get writing and good luck!

^ original drawing of snow and sparky
    Last edited by redscwerel; 04-23-2013 at 07:19 PM.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: write me a fan fic love story and I will draw it :) i NEED YOUR HELP!

Is there a final date to submit stories? I would love to Join (:

edit: oh so the final date might be the last day of May you mean?
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 04-22-2013 at 07:46 PM.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: write me a fan fic love story and I will draw it :) i NEED YOUR HELP!

OHMAISWEETPOTATOGOODNESS
    I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Although I can think of anything for treebles.
    *looks around and tries to think*

KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Question:
    Can there be humans and such?
    Like,they have an owner or something and they live with them?
    KATAANG

@jaaaaaaaaack; may 30th will be the end date

@chase123456tan; Sure sounds interesting !

chase123456tan likes this.

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

...you said crap o.o
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

diamond381 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by weehusker View Post
    ...you said crap o.o
    Oh crap, no way!

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

lolz!!! XD
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

Pleas, stay on topic. thank you. not that I am usually strict on this or care when it comes to threads I post but lets keep this on on topic and clean :3

Alright.
    Here's my *terrible* entry.

Snow pulled the blanket around her,trying to shut out the light. It was March,and the snow was melting. The water fell off the roof,illuminating some color into the room. Snow pulled off the blanket and looked up at Koda's sleeping figure. Koda was slightly snoring,and it amazed Snow how she slept so easily into the day. She jumped up on the bed and started to poke Koda in the ear.
    "Snow? Just a little-HEY!" Koda cried,smacking Snow's fuzzy hand.
    "Alright. I'm going," Koda said as Snow climbed onto her shoulder. Koda practically dragged herself into the kitchen and gave Snow a little bread. Snow looked at Koda with silent questioning.
    "What? I don't feel like cooking," she smiled. Snow pinched Koda's neck.
    "Would you stop doing that?!" Koda smiled and dumped some eggs and bacon into a pan. Snow crawled off of Koda's shoulder onto the counter and looked out the window. She could see Sparky and Drew. Sparky was on top of a fence and Drew talked to him. She couldn't help the blush that crawled its way onto her cheeks. Snow watched as Koda started to brush out her long golder hair and looked straight through Snow at Drew. Does this mean..? Maybe I'll tell Sparky? That'll get them together! But what if Drew doesn't like Koda back? Snow was lost in her thoughts as Drew looked in the window and waved. Koda smiled and blushed.It does! Snow smiled. She started thinking what the wedding would be like.
    "And you are smiling because?" Koda asked Snow.
    "Because. I want to," Snow giggled. Koda shook her head,smiled,and flipped the bacon and scrambled and seasoned the eggs. Snow could talk. Oh,yes,she could talk. She picked it up from being around Koda all the time. After Koda shoveled bacon and eggs into her mouth,she had brushed her teeth and pulled on her coat,pants,and boots. Snow followed her out the door.
    "Uh,hi Drew," Koda looked away.
    "Hey,Koda," Drew smiled that lazy smile. Koda and Drew walked down the path,walking and talking. Snow stayed there with Sparky.
    "Hi," Snow said in the Treeble talk,which was chitters,and squeaks.
    "What do you think of them?" Sparky glanced at Koda and Drew.
    "We have work to do," Snow giggled.
    "What do you want to do? We could go hang out in the trees and glide down or climb up something..." Sparky continued.
    "Uh. Go hang out in the trees?" Snow said.
    "So lets go!" Sparky said,sprinting toward the nearest tree. Snow stayed there. Was she? No,she couldn't. Not to the one Treeble who'd been her best friend since forever.
    "Snow? You coming?" Snow was snapped out of her trance. She shook her head 'yes' and ran after him up the tree.

Koda smiled as she sat back in her chair. Snow was happily nestled in between two pillows on the couch.
    "Why are you so happy?" Snow asked.
    "Drew asked me to go out the dinner at the diner!" Koda jumped around.
    "Can I come?" Snow asked.
    "Sure. And then Sparky'll come and we'll have the best time ever!" Koda ran to their bedroom to look through what she had to wear.
    "What do I wear? Which shirt?" Koda asked. Snow pulled out a light blue tank top and a pair of pants.
    "Which jacket?" Koda had a few jackets to go with it. Snow just threw a white jacket at her. After what seems like years,they went outside to meet with Drew and Sparky.
    "You look nice,Koda," Drew smiled.
    "Thanks. You too," Koda looked away and tried to hide her blush.
    "Did you do this?" Snow asked Sparky.
    "No," Sparky answered. Snow silently questioned him.
    "Yes. A little," Sparky smiled. Koda and Drew talked about stuff and blah-blah-blah while Snow and Sparky talked and talked and got confused. They walked up the stairs to the diner and Drew pushed open the door. It had people everywhere and it was very nice.
    "Ma'lady," Drew smiled,pulling out a chair for Koda. Sparky and Snow crawled off of Drew and Koda's shoulders into some chairs. Very quickly,a tall blonde with sky blue eyes came over. She was wearing shorts,a tank-top,and an apron. She dropped a few menues down.
    "I'm Madalina,call me Maddy or Madds, and I'll be your waitress. The specials are gummyfruit gumbo and any drink for five coins," Maddy smiled.
    "We'll take some gummyfruit gumbo. Please split a bowl between the two Treebles," Drew smiled. Maddy scribbled it down.
    "Any drinks?" Maddy asked.
    "I'll have a red fountain soda," Koda smiled.
    "Dang,girl! You got some nice hair!" Maddy smiled.

"Thanks," Koda giggled.
    "Just give me some water," Snow said.
    "I'll have some too," Sparky said.
    "I suppose I'll just take orange soda," Drew said. Maddy came back after a few minutes,balancing a glass of water on her head.
    "Here is the gummyfruit gumbo and red fountain soda,orange soda,and water," Maddy dropped it down in the center of the table.
    "There you are," she smiled and walked away. The rest of the night continued on. Koda and Snow were moving to the edge of Sanctuary,and Drew was going to college in Sanctuary.
    "I think I'll stay here and work on my stunts," Sparky said. Snow narrowed her eyes.
    "Nah! I'm going with Drew," he smiled. Snow smiled. She dropped back into her chair after what seemed like a ton of food. Sparky continued to eat. Maybe it was because he was so hyper? Who knew. Koda and Drew got up and left with Snow and Sparky on their shoulders.
    "So... I'll see you tomorrow?" Drew asked.
    "Sure. I'll drag Koda out of bed," Snow smiled. Drew turned around and walked back to his home. Sparky looked at Snow and winked. Snow giggled and followed Koda into the house. Koda threw off her clothes and dragged on a pair on shorts and tank top. Snow snuggled under Koda's blanket and fell asleep.
    Last edited by chase123456tan; 05-17-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    redscwerel likes this.
    KATAANG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast