Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By AppleFlabbers
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident
  • 1 Post By Kayopuro

Title: What do you think of my drawing?

AppleFlabbers is offline Explorer

Default What do you think of my drawing?

HIGHSCHOOL.jpgI'm going to be entering my first year of high school, and I've been meaning to ask... Is high school as hard as others make it out to be? Any tips and tricks for "surviving" high school? All answers are appreciated greatly!~ ;3.

Geez, as for the drawing... I really didn't know what to draw, so this was the first thing that popped into my head lol. It was somewhat of a quick drawing, kinda sloppy too...(It's more of just like a quick sketch I decided to might as well color) What do you think about le drawing?
    Last edited by AppleFlabbers; 07-11-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Dawn73, KitanaEdenia and Astrel like this.

"I have no fear of death. It just means dreaming in silence. A dream that lasts for eternity." - Vincent from Cowboy Bebop
    IGN: Patricia Sharpgem

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What do you think of my drawing?

Great drawing. You're one of the most talented artists on the FR sites haha.

As for HS, my advice is to get involved as much as you can. You'll make a bunch of new friends from different grades and it makes stuff way easier. It's only as hard as you make it for yourself, really.
    Zalesana likes this.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Good job. Looks great.

High school is almost exactly like middle school except you are given more freedom. Really, TFT summed it up.
    It's nothing to get stressed out about. It's just like you are moving schools but keeping the friends you already had and meeting many more.
    (wait, that's exactly what it is)
    Zalesana likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Wow, that's really good o_o

And highschool is as Kayo and TFT said, it's only hard if you make it for yourself.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

No clue about highschool because im the UK but other than that nice drawing skills.
    ._.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

I actually liked high school it was fun c:
    Now for some tips and tricks um hmm... this worked out for me but, I don't know if it'll work for anyone else but, I carried a big binder; the one with 2 little holder things on the front and back. It had 3 notebooks, bag of mechanical pencils (led of course) and acouple dividers. I did that each year of high school and just carried that around with the occasional class book. First year have an agenda book, I wasn't the brightest nor the most organized. (Procrastinator ova here). They help out alot. Um if your a girl keep a girl bag in ur locker with all that girl stuff... (deodorant, perfume, that egg chapstick, becoming a woman stuff...) go to your locker at least twice but no more than five times a day (believe me you don't want to be late alot ._.) Senior and juniors are not as scary as they look most of them are giant teddy bears c: (except sports ppl). I was an awkward buttery but, I met some of the most coolest ppl and met my boyfriend of 3 years last week there. It's scary at first but you get used to it and before you know it ur an upperclassmen. Make the best out of your high school years. Don't let people get to you. There are haters out there but who cares about them. It's not like you'll see then again once you're out of there.

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I love the colors awesome job!!! Wish I could draw people.