Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GabbyClark1

Title: Soul Eater - Black Star

  1. #1
    GabbyClark1's Avatar
    GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,063

    Default Soul Eater - Black Star

    Okay well, so, my friend asked me if I could draw Black Star from Soul Eater since he's his favorite character from it, so I did. He says it's amazing but I don't know.. What do you guys think?
    Black Star.jpg
    Savannah Wolfprism likes this.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

  2. #2
    Difference's Avatar
    Difference is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    Wow, Bag! That is very amazing! o: And as you can see by my siggie, I LOVE SOUL EATER~<3
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

    Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.


  3. #3
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    I like it for the most part but there are a few mistakes, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I think I'm just helping you without trying to be rude but I went ahead and marked at your drawing in red where lines could be added.

    Black Star.jpg

    The lines I added to his hair, you don't have to do those. I just thought it would be better there since it's there sometimes but it's hair, it can be anyway. x]
    The thinner red lines should be there though since it's the design on his shirt. :D

    Good job over all!
    Black star is one of my favorite characters from Soul Eater !~♥



  4. #4
    GabbyClark1's Avatar
    GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,063

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Difference View Post
    Wow, Bag! That is very amazing! o: And as you can see by my siggie, I LOVE SOUL EATER~<3
    Lol, thanks, Bob! It's the first drawing I've done of another anime character .o.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    I like it for the most part but there are a few mistakes, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I think I'm just helping you without trying to be rude but I went ahead and marked at your drawing in red where lines could be added.

    Black Star.jpg

    The lines I added to his hair, you don't have to do those. I just thought it would be better there since it's there sometimes but it's hair, it can be anyway. x]
    The thinner red lines should be there though since it's the design on his shirt.

    Good job over all!
    Black star is one of my favorite characters from Soul Eater !~♥
    Lol, thanks. And I was gonna add to the shirt, but it was 4AM and I got tired xD I think I'll finish it later tonight.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

  5. #5
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    Oh Lol I understand that XD Good luck



  6. #6
    Blackstarj7's Avatar
    Blackstarj7 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    I think you did a very good job on it. And as you can tell by my name he is my favorite character too xD

  7. #7
    GabbyClark1's Avatar
    GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,063

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstarj7 View Post
    I think you did a very good job on it. And as you can tell by my name he is my favorite character too xD
    Lol, thanks
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

  8. #8
    ninjablade2000's Avatar
    ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,585

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    That's awesome. :3 Draw Kid? ;o
    hello



  9. #9
    GabbyClark1's Avatar
    GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,063

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    That's awesome. :3 Draw Kid? ;o
    Thanksss. o: And of course I'll draw Kid. He's my favorite character xD
    Maybe later though, lol.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

  10. #10
    KodaBlack's Avatar
    KodaBlack is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Soul Eater - Black Star

    Draw Kid. Do it. Now!
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.
    I'd finally set out to make my mark, find adventure.
    Instead,
    adventure found me.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •