Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Icon3 Pixiewood Sign (Not that close to the real look though)

Well... this is my drawing of a free realms avatar standing near the Pixiewood sign... (warning the background isn't meant to be the exact one I am not a member so I don't know what it looks like) What do you think about it? Tell me ways I could improve it please (Please scroll to the right to see the whole image)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IamPowerOfStars; 07-16-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Sarah Fireice is offline Explorer

Default Re: Pixiewood Sign (Not that close to the real look though)

whoa it's really good!

This is pretty good. It's fairly close to what Pixiewood actually looks like, considering the fact that you have never been there before. The letters on the signs should be much bigger and in 3D though. Your character has some anatomy problems, but other than that it's good. Maybe you could go to Pixiewood and try drawing it again. You can go if you port to a friend. Also try looking up some things on human anatomy. And some shading wouldn't hurt. Most importantly, practice! Practice, practice, practice! Anyway, I hope I helped!

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

This Is Good, Although Your Lettering Is A Bit Shaky I Like the detail in Your Avatar! (: Over All
    89% Good!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Thank you guys

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Anytime You Should make More (:

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

This is very good! Like Savannah said, the anatomy is a bit off, the Pixiewood sign is supposed to be bigger than your character, and some shading wouldn't hurt, but this is still very good. I'm not a human or plant life artist, so I can't help too much, but for plant life maybe add a couple strands of grass over the bottom of the sign a little to show perspective? Also, I love how you put the sun behind there, but a suggestion would be not to use the lines poking out of it, but make more like a fiery ring around it. Even though the fiery ring is a bit unrealistic, in my opinion it looks better than the lines or just a yellow disk in the sky. Also, another suggestion would be at the black parts, use your pencil more lightly and just sort of scribble over the area. Then just take your pointer finger (I would suggest from the hand that you use to hold your pencil) and rub over it to blend it. Not only can that technique work for coloring large surfaces, it also helps make shading more realistic. One more thing: I'm not sure if you used a sketch or not, but if you didn't, I would suggest you do. The way I sketch and outline is for the sketch I just use my pencil lightly, then for the outline I either use a pen or just use the pencil only harder. The pencil outline works, but it isn't as good as the pen, and you usually have to re-do the outline when you erase the sketch, while the pen is good too, only if you don't wait long enough for it to dry you might blur it. I hope this helps!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Yes it helps a lot Thank you

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Ashley Ryan is offline Amateur Gamer

Very good I love it!! Keep up the good work.

Tiffany Darkhoop is offline Amateur Gamer

Cute Hope you put out some more soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast