Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    604

    Default Re: Mad Hatter Painting

    Very impressive . I
    think the mad hatter is one of the best characters and u did an amazing job painting him. I spend hours practicing acrelic painting. Bravo!
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas









  2. #32
    Aedc's Avatar
    Aedc is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,472

    Default Re: Mad Hatter Painting

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal View Post
    OMG it looks soo real!!!
    Lol thanks. It was an attempt at realism, so the goal was for it to look as realistic as possible!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Ryan View Post
    Wow that looks just like him!!!!
    More or less yeah, including all his creepiness =P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Ryan View Post
    Dude this is AWESOME!! If i put it in my room I would have tea with it
    Thanks a lot
    Lol I've drank tea around the painting loads of times if that counts as having tea with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Darkhoop View Post
    Wow, thats just amazing!
    Thank you, glad you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticaKH View Post
    It's very good. A few touch ups here and there and it will look totally amazing!
    Thanks so much! And I agree, some off it needs to be touched up. The hand is a little bit off, but I never really touch something up when I'm done. I usually just move on and try not to make the same mistakes lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasminelavalake1 View Post
    Very impressive . I
    think the mad hatter is one of the best characters and u did an amazing job painting him. I spend hours practicing acrelic painting. Bravo!
    He is actually my personal favourite in both the film (newest version) and in the novel. That's mostly the reason why I decided to paint him. I spend hours practising painting with acrylics as well. I like experimenting with different brushes, techniques and even style of painting.
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

  3. #33
    Roxxy Crazysox's Avatar
    Roxxy Crazysox is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Mad Hatter Painting

    Just lovely! I bet it would pop with bioluminescent paint lightly blotted about, like little sparkles or radioactive fireflies! You know, I wonder what you could do, in the Pop Art category... I say I'd love to see one of your works! I mean, I'm an artist too, ( all around but in the Manga-sketching category) and I kind of need a little inspiration. So, would you do me the favor of being a muse, and inspire us all???? Please, do message me, whenever you make new creations! Even if you THINK it's bad ( darling, there's no such thing as bad art ) And would you mind if I sent a Friend Invite to you? I don't know, I think I've found a new inspiration!!!!

  4. #34
    Roxxy Crazysox's Avatar
    Roxxy Crazysox is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Mad Hatter Painting

    Say, have you ever worked with pastels or charcoal? I bet you could work yourself yet another masterpiece!!!

  5. #35
    Miss Morose's Avatar
    Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,377

    Default Re: Mad Hatter Painting

    Oh how you make me wish I was even slightly talented x] A wonderful painting you have there!
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

  6. #36
    Aedc's Avatar
    Aedc is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,472

    Default Re: Mad Hatter Painting

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy Crazysox View Post
    Just lovely! I bet it would pop with bioluminescent paint lightly blotted about, like little sparkles or radioactive fireflies! You know, I wonder what you could do, in the Pop Art category... I say I'd love to see one of your works! I mean, I'm an artist too, ( all around but in the Manga-sketching category) and I kind of need a little inspiration. So, would you do me the favor of being a muse, and inspire us all???? Please, do message me, whenever you make new creations! Even if you THINK it's bad ( darling, there's no such thing as bad art ) And would you mind if I sent a Friend Invite to you? I don't know, I think I've found a new inspiration!!!!
    I actually currently have a load of stuff I need to take pictures of to add to my digital portfolio. I also am working on a lot of different projects right now so that I don't get bored. One of which is a Pop Art version of Jimi Hendrix. I also have some of my waaaay older stuff posted here on FRI. Although technically this painting is about a year and a half old now. And I just sent you a friend request!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy Crazysox View Post
    Say, have you ever worked with pastels or charcoal? I bet you could work yourself yet another masterpiece!!!
    Yeah I have. I'm not the greatest at them though cause I tend to drag my hand across the paper when I draw. I have non-smudging charcoal though which is what I do a lot of my preliminary sketches in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    Oh how you make me wish I was even slightly talented x] A wonderful painting you have there!
    Lol thank you! And it doesn't mean you don't have talent. Practice makes perfect after all!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •