Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Giga's Artwork~ Please spend 5 seconds and look! :D

Hiya!
    I just thought I'd share some of my most recent artwork with you all... and I'd really appreciate if you guys would help me keep this thread alive, since I want people to see them... and comment... soooo, enjoy!
    (((I would really appreciate comments... really! I worked hard on these;.)))
    (And if you notice My one small error in the first drawing, feel free to point it out... I forgot something... major.)

Nekko_KEWL 001.jpgFallish 001.jpg
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 10-02-2010 at 08:08 PM.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Default Re: Giga's Artwork~ Please spend 5 seconds and look! :D

I just checked and there are 113 users online. I'm sure ONE of you could comment... PLEASE!

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Nice Artwork LOL, I just didn't click on it before, Too Busy Telling people about Insiders with my Newest Alt, and I tell them only because they ask though, I don't run out yelling "JOIN INSIDERS ASK ME FOR DETAILS" Lol,
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

I see the error in the first drawing. you forgot to draw the rest of her right leg. But no worries xD I do it too.
    I really do like the second drawing, the Autumn one. I think you captured the effects of wind blowing quite well and her expression fits it quite nicely

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Yes, that's what I was about to say. The leg. I have done that before when I stuck it on the front of my binder and people would get on to me about it. I <3 the picture especially the first one. I <3 cats. Imma cat freak. Great work, though.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

you did a great job on these, giga!! i especially love the autumn one, since i love autumn. i think you forgot to draw the rest of her leg in the first drawing.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Actually... I didn't draw the rest of the leg on purpose... my problem is.... dun dun dunnnnn.... Look at her right arm. Look at the fingers...... lol, I FORGOT THE THUMB. It should be visible... if you think about it. right on the middle of the hand.

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    Actually... I didn't draw the rest of the leg on purpose... my problem is.... dun dun dunnnnn.... Look at her right arm. Look at the fingers...... lol, I FORGOT THE THUMB. It should be visible... if you think about it. right on the middle of the hand.
    Ah! I see it now. I would probably never have noticed it was missing xD

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The thumb is missing? I just assumed it was tucked. Same thing with the leg.
    The only real error I can spot in the first drawing is one of proportion. The arms are just a little bit long compared to the legs. I do like the pose and the subject matter. I've always had a thing for kitty-girls. I have no idea why.

The second drawing is much better, but you have the same problem with proportion. In this one the arms are a little short. I feel that you did a great job of capturing the subjects mood. Your characters show emotion. That's something a lot of established artists have difficulty with.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

suzie2nd is offline Amateur Gamer

Nice Drawing! I dont really have great drawing skills but i'm ok...
    Emily Earthmeadow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast