Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

EmoPatch is offline Amateur Gamer

Default A couple things I did..(Mostly Digital) :P (sorry about how big they are...)

Soo, I like to sketch and draw a lot, and I do so ALL the time, and I figured I'd get some opinions~! =3
    What do you guys think? So sorry that they are so HUGE! :O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~I Am Addicted To Chipotle...^~^
    IGN: Pätch

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A couple things I did..(Mostly Digital) :P (sorry about how big they are...)

I really love your style of drawing! So in my opinion, you're very talented and I hope to see more of your wonderful drawings! And if you want to, join my drawing contest please!
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 01-29-2013 at 06:00 PM.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Default Re: A couple things I did..(Mostly Digital) :P (sorry about how big they are...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    I really love your style of drawing! So in my opinion, you're very talented and I hope to see more of your wonderful drawings! And if you want to, join my drawing contest please!
    Ahh, Thank you so much!^^ <3 And Sure! I can try to join, how do I?

Solaphia is offline Newbie Explorer

These are cute! However, it looks like you draw a lot of the same things. Make sure you try to get out of your comfort zone. You should also try looking up some anatomy and shading tutorials. The worst thing that I ever did for my art career was starting out drawing anime. I got so stuck on it and comfortable with it, that I had trouble drawing things without it looking anime-ish. Having a good grasp on what things look like in real life is important before you try to stylize your art.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaphia View Post
    These are cute! However, it looks like you draw a lot of the same things. Make sure you try to get out of your comfort zone. You should also try looking up some anatomy and shading tutorials. The worst thing that I ever did for my art career was starting out drawing anime. I got so stuck on it and comfortable with it, that I had trouble drawing things without it looking anime-ish. Having a good grasp on what things look like in real life is important before you try to stylize your art.
    I actually draw a lot of realism too, but its not really my thing. I do alot of realistic stuff for my art class, so i have all that good stuff in a portfolio, i've just decided to stick with anime! But thank you so much for your opinion. xD <3 i'll try a tutorial.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

This is awesome, love your drawings!

Oh goodness! Thank you so much! i appreciate it!! <3333