Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree10Likes

Title: Coloring Breakdown

  1. #11
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Cakes View Post
    ;.; Thank you~~ Gah! butitisoldasanythingnow.
    But yes draw! It relieves a lot of stress or it can at least >8U
    If you got anymore questions about this stuff just throw it out there~!


    Nooo ;.; He's a big lump of dumbness >8U but thank you greatly!
    I like it don't think it is bad all it does a critsizes u not do it anymore.... i can draw somewhut but still need practice don't ask see any HMMPHH

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  2. #12
    chase123456tan's Avatar
    chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    The SCARIEST part of all of this is the fact you are a girl.
    Zombie Cakes is a girl?!?!
    Omg!!!
    I'm soooo sorry!!!!
    Back to planning on trying to capture Santa on TV.
    Well. He might never visit my house... I dunno...
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

  3. #13
    Zombie Cakes's Avatar
    Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,186

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    Zombie Cakes is a girl?!?!
    Omg!!!
    I'm soooo sorry!!!!
    Back to planning on trying to capture Santa on TV.
    Well. He might never visit my house... I dunno...
    Yeees that I am lol. I get it often so I am use to it now >.> no worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    I like it don't think it is bad all it does a critsizes u not do it anymore.... i can draw somewhut but still need practice don't ask see any HMMPHH
    Practice makes perfect though >8U

    I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||



  4. #14
    Paulina Ambermace's Avatar
    Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,531

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    The SCARIEST part of all of this is the fact you are a girl.
    ...
    So all females fall into the pink-explosion-sparkle-loving-girly-girl now?
    Yay for ultimate stereotyping..
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    921

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    This was wonderful! I have a lot of trouble with creating my lines. I can do a sketch, but creating smooth lines over it is another story. Sketchy lines work for your style, but I feel like mine looks better with smooth lines and even though I have a tablet, my lines still end up kind of bumpy. I find myself using the curve tool often, which I don't like because I feel like it's cheating (even though I know it's not). Also, I see you color under your line art. Does using multiply and coloring over your line art do the same thing? That's what I usually do, just wondering if there are any real differences.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    The SCARIEST part of all of this is the fact you are a girl.
    What does being a girl have anything to do with it?


    "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

    -Lewis
    Carroll





  6. #16
    Zombie Cakes's Avatar
    Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,186

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Wolfprism View Post
    This was wonderful! I have a lot of trouble with creating my lines. I can do a sketch, but creating smooth lines over it is another story. Sketchy lines work for your style, but I feel like mine looks better with smooth lines and even though I have a tablet, my lines still end up kind of bumpy. I find myself using the curve tool often, which I don't like because I feel like it's cheating (even though I know it's not). Also, I see you color under your line art. Does using multiply and coloring over your line art do the same thing? That's what I usually do, just wondering if there are any real differences.
    Thank you~!
    Oh yeah I could never understand the pen tool or anything. Even in Illustrator classes I was struggling with it. Everyone's tastes with lines vary from person to person so it all depends on what you like and what you're trying to draw of course lol I've always been a fan of the way concept artists depict things and how they just kind of keep the sketchy feeling with being able to see the brush work and all. It all depends on what you're coloring as well I suppose. I usually keep my lines as smooth as possible if I'm not working with a drawing I'm trying to "paint" (if you can call it that >__>)

    My lines are bumpy too :/ Even when I use SAI and when I'm trying not to be a sketchy nut but they still have those annoying "hills" in them =.=. It's difficult which is why sometimes I enjoy paper more then digital media only because of control.

    And yeah multiply works as well. I use to use that method when I scanned in line art I drew on paper. I don't know of any real differences aside from the way the colors look (then again it all depends on the background color), at least from my point of view. But nothing drastic.

    I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||



  7. #17
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    I think you just made me *** :[ LOL!! I could never do that xD awesome lovin it!
    Narwhales. Bai.

  8. #18
    BellaBoo's Avatar
    BellaBoo is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    This is really good. I am really impressed by this, keep up the good work.

  9. #19
    Princess Celestina's Avatar
    Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,141

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    This needs to be Sticky'd. I've always wondered how you create such amazing artwork. Thank you SO much! Hopefully I can be at least HALF as good as you are one day.

    Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

  10. #20
    Zombie Cakes's Avatar
    Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,186

    Default Re: Coloring Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I think you just made me *** :[ LOL!! I could never do that xD awesome lovin it!
    Sure you could ^^ Just takes time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    This is really good. I am really impressed by this, keep up the good work.
    Thank you! I will try my best too ;;

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    This needs to be Sticky'd. I've always wondered how you create such amazing artwork. Thank you SO much! Hopefully I can be at least HALF as good as you are one day.
    This is pretty much the jist of what I do, just broken down a little bit. Not as good as a live video, though but maybe one day I'll be able to do one once I get over my fear of "stage fright" xD
    I'm glad this could be of some help so you are entirely welcome ;u; Just keep practicing and you'll do perfectly fine. Plus never give up!

    I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •