Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Title: Anime?

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

Default Anime?

It seems as though everybody draws either, manga or anime... what's the difference? And what exactly are they?
    What is this? A community of depression?

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anime?

I'm on the same boat as you, bud.
    Veiled Chameleon likes this.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Anime/Manga is a type of drawings they use for lots of shows in Japan! Most of the shows they make are shown here too. They play some shows on Nickelodeon for example, Dragon Ball Z Kai and Dragon Ball GT are some shows (They are good but sometimes a little loud.). But don't randomly choose shows to watch, Some are highly inappropriate and nobody knows how they can stand watching it. Kids learn how to draw anime for themselves and make story's and comics! Anime is highly popular in Japan.

Here is a pic from Dragon Ball Z Kai:
    android_18_display.jpg

Character: Android 18
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

@ka, Yes, yes... but why does everybody draw in that style?

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

In my opinion from drawing anime style, I think it just cute and anime is really popular. Also, it the easiest for me but people do have their own opinion in their drawings. Some don't do anime drawings and such. From what I'm saying, anime is really popular here in the US and other places as well in Japan. Everyone has their own art style.
    gunieapig1234 likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

o.o.......i dont really like anime or magna or anything...........i dont really know the difference they all look the same......and liike ...idk o_o
    Emmahiphopbell likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

i just think it like Anime and Manga are basically the same thing. Manga just happens to be in a book/"comic" form read right to left most of the time, while anime is just an animated version of a manga [but sometimes Anime's don't have their own manga's or a manga is based off an Anime like I believe "Anohana: The flower we saw that day" was.

As for why a lot of people seem to draw it, I agree with Ciana that Anime and Manga is very popular in the US and so on. I think it's interesting to see the types of drawings people can come up with when doing so because the possibilities are endless, I say there are many ways to draw in the style - anyway you want. I simply love to draw in the style because I really love Anime and Manga and I have a love for drawing, so why not combine the two? : P

It's also cute to me. ♥

@Ciana, Yeah, I guess it's finally time for me to 'try' and draw Manga/Anime

@Jack, Yes, I guess they kind are ._. Well, thanks for explaining it in greater detail! !

Technically, any kind of animation at all is what the Japanese refer to as anime. So, to them, even Disney movies are anime. However, in other parts of the world, anime is basically any animation that comes from Japan. Manga are comics from Japan.

Anime are often adaptions from other sources such as manga, light novels, visual novels, and sometimes even books and games. However, there are also a lot of anime-original anime, which are not adapted from anything.

Anime and manga come in all kinds of genres, styles, and target audiences. Really, they are as diverse as any other movie or TV show.

Anime is getting more and more popular, which is why people are drawing more in an anime style nowadays. It's cute!

Anyway, if you want to watch some anime, I suggest starting with a Studio Ghibli movie such as My Neighbor Totoro or Spirited Away. If you would prefer some romance, then I suggest Toradora or Kimi ni Todoke. If you like horror, check out Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Drama - Air or Ano Hana. Comedy - Ouran High School Host Club. If you want to check out something with more action, I suggest Durarara or Code Geass.

Like I said, it comes in every genre. So yeah, if you have anymore questions or want more recommendations, feel free to ask me!

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

@Savannah
    Whoa... okay, I get it, so anime is more like a Movie T.V Show etc type of thing. And manga is more towards the book comic etc?
    Yeah, I watched spirited away, My neighbor Totoro and the one with the raccoons that can shape shift, now that one was kinda sad ;/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast