Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Orb is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Why can't I buy a red dragon to ride

I'm trying to buy a red dragon off Charlie, yet whever I try I'm greeted with an empty psn store page. Do you want my money or not?

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why can't I buy a red dragon to ride

Hi, i See Your New!
    Well, the Best Thing To Do is Probably Go Through The Original Market The Little Shopping Cart
    Just Click That, Go Down To "Rides".. Scroll Down, UNTIL You See "Dragons" Once You have Done
    So, You Can Pick From There 3 Choice's; Gold-Tipped Dragon, Scaled Dragon, OR Skeletal Dragon, ALL
    of Which you can Get In Red. If you have ANY More Questions, Don't Be afraid To Ask Me! [I Don't Bite]
    I Do have School, Of Course, and That Starts At, 7:00-3:00, 3:00 is When i get Home, Unless I'm Doing Chores I DO Try to get On, But Sometimes i have LOTS Of Home Work, And I cant Get "online" With out
    Doing My home Work, So It may take Some Time!
    Hope This Helped,
    -Vórtex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Hi there! Perhaps this is a glitch? I don't know for sure, but it's happened to me. And I assure you, $OE wants your money Don't you worry about that one xD Try logging off and back on, and if that doesn't work, try sending a ticket (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

thanks, I did both as you say. The store is virtually empty. There's nothing in it. All I'm offered is a Sabre tooth tigre and i had my fill of those playing as a Seraphim in Fallen Dark Angel 2(gg by the way). I will keep trying. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Seth View Post
    Hi, i See Your New!
    Well, the Best Thing To Do is Probably Go Through The Original Market The Little Shopping Cart
    Just Click That, Go Down To "Rides".. Scroll Down, UNTIL You See "Dragons" Once You have Done
    So, You Can Pick From There 3 Choice's; Gold-Tipped Dragon, Scaled Dragon, OR Skeletal Dragon, ALL
    of Which you can Get In Red. If you have ANY More Questions, Don't Be afraid To Ask Me! [I Don't Bite]
    I Do have School, Of Course, and That Starts At, 7:00-3:00, 3:00 is When i get Home, Unless I'm Doing Chores I DO Try to get On, But Sometimes i have LOTS Of Home Work, And I cant Get "online" With out
    Doing My home Work, So It may take Some Time!
    Hope This Helped,
    -Vórtex
    thanks for the advice but all we get is Sabre-tooth Tiger NZD 5.90. There are only FOUR items in the WHOLE store. I'm not paying full membership to be offered dregs by Sony. They seem to enjoy making people beg to give them their money. i put ion TWO tickets over a week ago but they can't be bothered even replying.
    Another question that is really vexing me is what is that incredibly annoying "HOP HOP" sound I keep hearing. It's following me around and It will not go away and it sounds like it is coming thru a third rate Mad Catz head set. What is it and please how do I kill it? thank you both for your help.

also you said I could ask you anything so please, Where can I buy or get a bunny costume? I love my bunny costume in PS Home and even have a club called Rabbit's Bunny Warren there. I want a bunny costume in Free Realms as well... lol

I just saw someone riding a purple dragon. We wants it, oh we wants it ssssooooo mutch. I did a search for purple dragon insite and was given Ashley's thread on price lists. It said click HERE (HERE underlined)but the HERE was a dud and when I tried posting a reply, I came up with the popularity-breeds-contempt-you-cannot-post-in-this-thread page. I just seem to have no luck with this game. I'm a paying member, but my money is not ggod enough to buy anything but FOUR items in the PSN store(still, after last nights weekly PSN store update). Sony will not reply to my bug tickets(I WILL start spamming bug reports at them until they deign to pull finger and bother replying). Do they want our money or what? I do not like having to beg to have someone take my money. It is as good as anyone elses. If Free Realms was not ready for release in SCEE, then Sony should have gone back to counting our money until they were ready to release the game (FULLY STOCKED STOREWISE)tho even more belated for us than it was. Half a service is no service in my opinion. Ineptitude, disorganisation between departments, bad customer service(in my case NO service)and I feel disheartened. I think Sony havbe learnt NOTHING from the outage and why it happened-too busy counting our money hey? I was going to buy a life-long membership after this months one membership ran out. I'm having second thoughts about that now.

Raiinbow Poison is offline Newbie Explorer

Well I'm glad too know I am not the only person that is having this problem. I am waiting so I can get me a Char pet, but all the pets an rides I can see are stinky Sabre-tooth Tiger NZD 5.90 for a ride an for Pets a Pony, Raptor and a Pegasus... LAME... Plus I want Domo blocks an I have seen a little Domo walking around following a cat.... I want him!!!! I have yet to send a bug ticket for this issue but now I know I am not alone on this issue I may start bugging em!!

Magneta is offline Pro Gamer

Like Claire said, they'll fix it (and fast)! They do want your money xD

lalex123 is offline Newbie Explorer

when i go to marketplace it says no items in this category but i didnt choose any category and still says that please help i want lava tiger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast