Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Free Realms Announcement is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Sunstone Valley and the Gloam Invasion!(0)

A maintenance notice has been posted.

Shrouded Glade Gloam Invasion!

Oh no! Shrouded Glade is under Siege! The Gloam?s influence is pouring down from the Dawn Cascade and Daybreak Falls through the terrible Gloamstones, and only you can stop it!
    The Sunstone Dwarves and the Shrouded Glade Druids are already there and hard at work to stop the corruptive forces of the Gloam, but many of the native inhabitants and parts of the forest itself have been warped by the magic.

Be careful, though! This is a dangerous area, and it is filled with the potential for combat. That?s right! You?ll be able to go toe to toe with dark monsters warped by the Gloamstones! Just look at some of these scaaaaary monsters you might have to face!

We know you can do it, though! We know you can save the Shrouded Glade!
    Sunstone Valley

With the Gloam turned back, you can relax and turn your thoughts to a brighter place. Welcome to beautiful Sunstone Valley! Is it a desert paradise or blasted wasteland? Is it a valley of warmth and sun, or a trench of trouble and terror? You decide!
    Sunstone Valley isn?t quite ready to be put in the game yet, so come on this tour and be one of the first to see the sights with us! When you first arrive in Sunstone Valley, you?ll find yourself awed by the dusty rocks and steep canyons. This area was settled many years ago by some of the more rebellious dwarves who wanted to set off and find a place of their own.

This awesome hangout is called Wheelie Pete?s! You?ll find quite a few of the Skullz and the Freewheelers here. Make sure you stop by when you can!

Just down the way from Wheelie Pete?s you?ll find the Rumbledome! This arena is where the inhabitants of Sunstone Valley settle arguments. If you?re looking for a fight, you can usually find one here!

Now, if you?re looking for the most dangerous and untamed parts of Sunstone Valley, you?ll want to travel this path into the wilds. Don?t say we didn?t warn you, though. Adventure awaits!

Of course, everyone needs a shady place to relax and grab a cool drink of water, even in the desert! Swing by the Oasis when you need a break from all that adventuring and soak up the sun!
    We hope you enjoyed this early tour of Sunstone Valley and Shrouded Glade! Let us know what you think and join the discussion!

[ Original Announcement on SOE Forum ]

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sunstone Valley and the Gloam Invasion!(0)

Whoa! This is so cool! =D Thanks for posting! (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

songokira is offline Newbie Explorer

*** i like the shrouded glade the glitches to get to sunstone valley

NchantedHeart is offline Explorer

This looks cool . I can't wait until it is here so I can check it out. I did just got a sunstone valley lot on the trading card game pack, too bad I am not a arcitect lol.
    You can find me in game playing as
    Truely Angelicheart
    if you need to.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by NchantedHeart View Post
    This looks cool . I can't wait until it is here so I can check it out. I did just got a sunstone valley lot on the trading card game pack, too bad I am not a arcitect lol.

yes, and if you buy teleporters, you can put one out and one on the side of the gate and you can go "out" of your lot and explore the sunstone valley! :3

IGN: Toxic Ammie

jack123 is offline Newbie Explorer

i cant wait for sun stone valley!