Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Free Realms Announcement is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Get Bonus Station Cash When You Redeem an SOE Universal Game Card - March 17-20 , 2011(0)

A maintenance notice has been posted.

Get Bonus Station Cash When You Redeem an SOE Universal Game Card - March 17-20 , 2011

Between March 17th and March 20th, get 1000 bonus Station Cash when you redeem an SOE Universal Game Card. That's a $10 value!

And that's not all! You'll also be eligible to an entry in the upcoming Luck o' the Irish Sweeps*! Check back next week for details on the sweeps.

SOE Universal Game Cards are available at GameStop locations nationwide. Be sure to stock up this weekend so you're ready for the promotion next week!

* No purchase necessary. This promotion is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older as of 3/17/11. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Begins at 12:10 AM PST on 3/17/11 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on 3/20/11. See the Official Rules for details. Sweepstakes sponsored by Sony Online Entertainment LLC.

[ Original Announcement on SOE Forum ]

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Get Bonus Station Cash When You Redeem an SOE Universal Game Card - March 17-20 , 2011(0)

I just bought one today
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Get Bonus Station Cash When You Redeem an SOE Universal Game Card - March 17-20 , 2011(0)

Hmm i may buy it later this week.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.