Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Title: Zale's Gallery - Closed

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Zale's Gallery - Closed

Hi everyone. 8] Seems like I won't be active on Free Realms anymore, so I'm going to be closing up shop for a while. I'm not sure if this will be permanent or not. I may open up a thread in the art section of the forum and do free drawings when I need something to do, so I would keep watch for that if you didn't get a chance to grab a drawing.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to all the customers I've had for supporting my shop by purchasing drawings. Hopefully I'll be back again soon whether it's on this thread or in the art section of the forum.

Spoiler: show

Step 1: Submit your picture.

Example: (Borrowing Pokegroup's picture here)

Any picture will do as long as it shows enough of your character's face for me to draw (unless you don't want their face in the picture for some reason).

Step 2: Choose your pose

If you want a certain Free Realms pose (such as the "shrug" pose or "giggle" pose), please include your character doing that pose in the picture that you submit. If you leave this part empty, I'll choose for you.

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.
    If you want the picture to turn out exactly how you want it, be specific as possible and I'll try my best. Even if it seems like you're being ridiculous with how detailed you get with your descriptions, every bit of information helps me out.

Example: I want my character holding its balloon hammer like a baseball bat!

Step 3: Choose your eyes and mouth

If you would like to customize what face you have in your picture, please choose from the pictures below. If you don't pick anything, I'll choose for you.

If your eyes or mouth are covered in the picture you submit (because of sunglasses or maybe the rogue outfit covering your mouth), you can skip whichever part is covered.

Eyes

If your eyes include pupils, please include the pupil type. Because it can be hard to tell what eye color characters have, please tell me what eye color you would like if you go for a color option.

Mouth

No duck face......... Nononono.

If you would like a mouth type or eye type that isn't on here, feel free to let me know. I'm open for other options as long as you can describe them or give an example picture.

Example: I want eye type number 4 with pupil option B and mouth number 5! (Jeez, that's a mouth full..)

Since pupil type B doesn't have a color, I left it out. You can skip pupil type if you choose eye type 5 or 9.

Note: I'll add/remove eyelashes depending on your character's gender, so don't worry about looking girly if you choose eye type 5.

Step 4: Choose background color

This one speaks for itself.

Example: I want a light blue background!

Full example form:

Picture:

Pose: I want my character holding its balloon hammer like a baseball bat!
    Mouth & Eyes:
    I want eye type number 4 with pupil option B and mouth number 5!
    Background color: Light blue, please!

Result:

When you order a picture, I'll crop you a FRI size avatar free of charge. The full picture will have my signature in it, but the avatar will not. I would love to exclude my signature since they sometimes take away from pictures, but thieves will be thieves. 8l

Empty form example:
    Picture:
    Pose:
    Mouth & Eyes:
    Background:

I think that's about it. 8] Enjoy the shop!

Gallery:

Thank you to everyone who has ordered drawings!
    Order from left to right: Zyonmkxq, DespicableDani, DaRkkInfeRnO.X, Lollipop, Dawn73

FAQ:
    Q: Who pays who first?
    A: Once I finish your drawing, I'll send you a PM with a sample picture of what I drew for you. The sample will have a watermark over it that I'll remove once you pay me. 8]

Q: Can I have pets/mounts in my picture?
    A: It depends. Most of the time I'll say yes, but if the pet/mount is too complicated I may say no. ("Too complicated" is something like the skeleton rides -- they don't turn out well in chibi form and would take hours to draw.)
    This will add on to your price significantly. The price may range from 10k extra to 100k extra depending on what you make me do. (Again the skeleton mounts would probably be in the 100k range.) Don't be afraid to ask, I'll happily tell you what price I would charge depending on what pet you want before you decide.

Q: How many pets/mounts can I have in my picture?
    A: As many as you would like, but please remember that it will greatly add to your cost. Each pet/ride included will cost a little extra since it's keeping me from completing other drawings.

Q: Can you take a picture for me?
    A: Yup, just PM me when you're online. I can't guarantee it'll get done for a while though since I'm rarely in game anymore.

Q: Can you add my in game name and guild name above my character in my picture?
    A: Yeppers! Just let me know what names you want and if you have membership or not. (This is to decide your name/guild name color.) I'll also include pet names if you have any pets in the picture.

Q: Can you make me an picture of my characters from other games?

A: Probably, but I won't say yes until I see a picture. It may raise or lower the cost of the picture, but it doesn't hurt to ask me. If you ask me to draw something that is super realistic, I can't guarantee it will turn out well.

Q: Can you draw a group picture of me and all my friends?
    A: Yup, but each added person will cost an extra 30k.

Last edited by Zalesana; 01-15-2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Goodbye for now!

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Zale's Gallery - Grand Opening!

I think the artist section may be a bit better in this case, but i'm still lovin this idea lol (: GL!
    Narwhales. Bai.

pokegroup is offline Banned

Good idea, and wonderful artwork!
    I love the no duck face. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I think the artist section may be a bit better in this case, but i'm still lovin this idea lol (: GL!
    Yeah to be honest I really wasn't sure where to put this. Since I'm doing it more for coins (since I'm broke) than the practice, I decided I'd stick it over here for a while. I'll move it if I change my mind about this being a good idea. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    Good idea, and wonderful artwork!
    I love the no duck face. Brilliant.
    Thank you very much, Pokegroup!
    Dawn73 and pokemon09ophay like this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Zale's Gallery - Grand Opening Sale!

Wow Zale, loving this thread and idea! I know I've said this before but I will say it again, you're a great artist and you make me want to start drawing again although I haven't sketched in years so I don't know how good I'd be now.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Wow Zale, loving this thread and idea! I know I've said this before but I will say it again, you're a great artist and you make me want to start drawing again although I haven't sketched in years so I don't know how good I'd be now.
    Thank you so much, Egg! I actually just finished up a drawing from quite some time ago for Zyon so I have more samples for the shop. Any chance you could give it to him for me?

It's pretty tiny, but unfortunately I zoomed in a bit too far when I was drawing on my tablet so that's how it turned out. I'm sure you would be great if you started up again. 8]

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

I want one o: But I gotta see if I have money. I'm probably broke.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    I want one o: But I gotta see if I have money. I'm probably broke.
    Woohoo! I'm strongly rethinking my prices at the moment. Even though these can take a few hours to draw, I wouldn't pay that much money for one. I'm going to do a flash sale for the next two hours -- everything (including full body pictures) are 5k. I'm going to see if it's worth doing the drawings for a lower price.
    pokemon09ophay likes this.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Zale's Gallery - Flash sale for the next 2 hours!

I will fiiiind the money for this. xD I was completely broke.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Default Re: Zale's Gallery - Flash sale for the next 2 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    I will fiiiind the money for this. xD I was completely broke.
    Ah gotcha, haha 8]. That always stinks, I'm in the same situation right now. I'm probably going to extend the sale if not many people/no one takes advantage of it. At first I thought people didn't want to pay that much for drawings, but now I'm wondering if it's because not many people have been on today. I guess that just gives me more time to rethink my prices though.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast