Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Ye Ole' Oddities-rare and valued items for coin lump sums. Come look!

Jduensing is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Ye Ole' Oddities-rare and valued items for coin lump sums. Come look!

Hey shoppers! Welcome to Ye Ole' Oddities, the most shiny, fancy, new store for stuff ya don' find everyday! Well, take a look at me stock!

First off, perhaps the most odd of my oddities, a kit to make your own purple clockwork monkey! thats right, a mystery chest pet, a robot in the vibrant color of purple! Extrodinary! How's, 450k? what a bargain! Willing to haggle? make an offer!

Next, for you old school loving ninjas out there, an orange swooping hawk ninja cowl! i fear that prices on this one are firm at 250k.

Next, a lot of ground(not a lot as in alot, a lot as in a lot) in marvelous sunstone valley! I kid you not folks! Build fortresses, vacation spots, terrifying death rays, and maybe even a thrift store! Price, well, hows 150k?

hey, and i also selling one more item, for you cardies out there! the Pumpkin Prince himself (in card form) andhey, since in four days it will be the rarest tcg game card in existance(only printed for a month, then gone, possibly forever) and i know nobody wants to pay a huge 1080 sc for that one rare card, so i wil more than cut the price in half, only $5 worth of sc for this rare, rare, rare card!
    well, thanks for stopping by, and please, do purchase my wonderful wares! good day!
    Neon Mango likes this.

Neon Mango is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ye Ole' Oddities-rare and valued items for coin lump sums. Come look!

I would love to buy the Sunstone Valley lot from you for 150k. ^^
    (What a cute store you have there. However, here at Insiders you can't create 'make an offer threads.' So when you are selling your monkey creating kit for 450k, it needs to stay that way.)
    I will be IG tomorrow if that is possible for you!

IGN: Pöoh Bear

Default Re: Ye Ole' Oddities-rare and valued items for coin lump sums. Come look!

aww, cool. sorry, but i wont be able to get on tonight, hows tomorrow?

Fine with me partner! ^^

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Good luck!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

why thank you?

any body? im still open!

Thank you bunches for the trade!
    I've been needing another lot.... running out of space, you know?
    +rep!
    Jduensing likes this.

thank you. well, im gonna be stubborn and stay open until i sell everything!
    Neon Mango likes this.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Hey There!

I Was Wondering. Does The Pumpkin Prince Card Come With The 2 hero and 2 darkcheat packs?
    Or No?
    Because if So I Can Get You The 5$ SC Soon.
    Thanks

-Vortex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast