Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Will buy or trade for Queen Spotted Spider

As the title says.. I will buy or trade for the Queen Spotted Spider...It is the last item I need to complete the Mission Accomplished collection and have been working on it for quite a while...many months and haven't had the luck of coming across that piece...I have many extra pieces of many other collections that I would be happy to trade an item from those collections for this piece or I will pay a reasonable price for it... By reasonable I mean roughly 3-400 coins.. I ran into someone who said they had 7 of these and he would sell one of them to me for 10,000 coins...Now I'm thinking if he has 7 of them then they're fairly common and probably not worth 10,000 coins so I didn't want to pay that much and figured well... if he has that many then I may come across one in the next year or so if my luck in finding it increases
    So..within reason I would buy it but I would be willing to trade a couple collection items for it as well. Thank you too
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-17-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Will buy or trade for Queen Spotted Spider

I've got a spare you can have, no charge just find me in game (Holton Coalfields).

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Will buy or trade for Queen Spotted Spider

Awesome ! And Thank you very much. I'll be in game roughly about 3PM PST today...And Thank you again ( I don't really see an option here to close a thread but I consider this thread now closed and again Thank you )
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-17-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    Playing DCUO now