Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Oshn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Saturday & Sunday ONLY: HUGE Farmer's Market Clothing Sale and MORE!

Added the Brown Short Sleeve Plaid Shirt from the old Vault back when it existed. Very rare item now!

This is now (SOLD), thanks Silvermist!
    Last edited by Oshn; 06-13-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Springblossoms is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Saturday & Sunday ONLY: HUGE Farmer's Market Clothing Sale and MORE!

Yw, please let me know if you decided to sell your elites
    IGN: Silvèrmist

Wild T-Shirts now 25,000!

I'll buy the pink vest please
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    I'll buy the pink vest please
    Pink vest sold already, Siobhan, sorry...

Updated with another Vault Item!

Brown Swimmer Short Sleeve
    Last edited by Oshn; 06-13-2011 at 11:20 AM.

tmorningstar is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Leopard View Post
    If you get this type of color Aqua let me know I'll buy it
    I'm with Princess on this one I will definitely buy an aqua Blouse Vest or even an aqua Kung Fu shirt! Please keep me in mind if you ever get either one

And the other color you guys are talking about is usually called Teal (the blue green color).

Edit: I just wanted to add that I'd be willing to pay a little extra for Aqua. It's the only color left that I want to try and get. Thanks!!
    Last edited by tmorningstar; 06-11-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Quote Originally Posted by tmorningstar View Post
    I'm with Princess on this one I will definitely buy an aqua Blouse Vest or even an aqua Kung Fu shirt! Please keep me in mind if you ever get either one

And the other color you guys are talking about is usually called Teal (the blue green color).

Edit: I just wanted to add that I'd be willing to pay a little extra for Aqua. It's the only color left that I want to try and get. Thanks!!
    Thanks for the tips, I'll refer to the bluegreen color as Teal next time so no one is confused. I'll be posting plenty more tonight and tomorrow to stay tuned!

I do have the Aqua Wild T-Shirt if you're interested...

tmorningstar is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Oshn View Post
    Thanks for the tips, I'll refer to the bluegreen color as Teal next time so no one is confused. I'll be posting plenty more tonight and tomorrow to stay tuned!

I do have the Aqua Wild T-Shirt if you're interested...
    I have subscribed to your thread I'll be checking in periodically. And I am definitely interested in the Aqua Wilds T-shirt! My IGN: Tegan Morningstar. Thanks!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Quote Originally Posted by tmorningstar View Post
    I have subscribed to your thread I'll be checking in periodically. And I am definitely interested in the Aqua Wilds T-shirt! My IGN: Tegan Morningstar. Thanks!
    in game now, can you send a friend request?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast