Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

IRLGuy is offline Explorer

Default Wanted: PHYSICAL FR TCG cards (not virtual)... the real playing cards from the booster packs

Hi Gang,
    I'm looking to see if anyone wants to sell their PHYSICAL (not virtual) FR TCG playing cards. I'm not interested in any virtual cards or cards with virtual stuff codes on them. I'd like to get some actual playing cards... so I can teach/play with my kids... on the table... offline.

Starter packs are still available... but they are a fixed set of Choas. I'm looking for all the additional printed first series cards that folks got in their Booster packs. I know lots of folks bought lots of Booster packs just to get the virtual loot in the packs. I'm betting folks have stacks of physical cards sitting in the closet.

I'd love to offer you some real cash (via PayPal) for your physical cards.

Oh... and I'm not a collector... just looking for playable cards.

Shoot me a PM with what you got!

Thank you!

IRLGuy is offline Explorer

Default Re: Wanted: PHYSICAL FR TCG cards (not virtual)... the real playing cards from the booster packs

Bumpity.

Someones gotta have a stack of the printed playing cards they wouldn't mind some REAL cash for...

Thanks!

Roe
    Roe is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Wanted: PHYSICAL FR TCG cards (not virtual)... the real playing cards from the booster packs

Good luck!