Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Trading an uncommon vault!

I'm trading a vault light blue hoodie for boys.

It's not the starter, I can assure you. It's Icy, the light blue color of the vault.

I really want Milk Gloves, I've met up with my friend who sells a ton of male vaults, and we decided there's only about four of these walking around, so yeah, I think it's worth Milk Gloves.

If I can't get milk gloves, I'd want 1-3 uncommon vaults for guys, 1 being a very rare item 2 items being rare 3 items means they're only uncommon

If I can't get those (Lol) I'd want Elite, I love elite pink, black is cool to but, yahknow. No ninja though, so Maybe a set of something if I'm lucky?

AND, if I can't get elite, I'd want an old color of quick shot tunic, in retired colors only.

If not that, I'd want old school in general, again, no ninja, but yeah, we'll have to PM about that.

I need another pair of shades too, but I'm not trading my hoodie for just the shades.

And one of the most wanted items are rocker pants, which I may or may not get for the hoodie, but we'll see.

I'd like a Mantis bow too, or another physical TCG VR.

Rule 1: I am NOT trading 1st, ABSOLUTELY no exceptions. (TCG Wise)

Rule 2: If you have a specific offer (i.e. Shades, a vault, and a few pieces of old school) PM me.

Rule 3: This isn't technically a MAO thread, because I'm saying what I want.

Thanks~! That's all!

IGN: Jim Pickens

FYI: On Mystic, apparently the hoodie is around 5-7mil.
    We're cool. Yeah, I'm egotistical.

Default Re: Trading an uncommon vault!

Bump! (Too short sdafsdds)

Default Re: Trading an uncommon vault!

Badum Tssss!