Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Queen Raven

Title: Trading a ROCKER HAT card

Queen Raven is offline Banned

Default Trading a ROCKER HAT card

Snapshot_20130913_1.JPGHi guys, i am trading this rocker hat card for the following:

Vaults (RETIRED color vaults and please be shirts only, unless you would offer pants then we could talk about what kind they are)

Old school (this has to be a LOT of GOOD old school, i prefer archer, medic or wizard)

Non-combat (Only taking chef and postman, if you have chef talk to me, i am taking any kind of rare colored hasty mailing shorts ALTHOUGH i don't just want one pair of shorts, please let me know if you'd like to make an offer with some hasty shorts')

Or you can offer a little bit of each, or like postman shorts and old school or something like that. And i forgot to mention, for vaults it depends on rarity for the amount i want. I DO NOT want common ones

Thank you And one more thing, this is almost always the trouble so i'm sorry if this makes you uninterested
    BUT i never trade first with trades unless i know the person in real life which has only happened once, even if one of the moderators wanted to trade me i wouldn't go first. I spent a lot of money on this card.

Default Re: Trading a ROCKER HAT card

Any doubts that the rocker hat card is mine, let me know and i can send you a picture of whatever view you want of it or i can write on paper something and show you it next to the card.

TheThing is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm pretty surprised that someone hasn't scammed you while getting the card
    and good luck c:

Lol yeah i was pretty lucky but i got it off a trusted ebay seller, and thank you

I already have a rocker hat so i don't care much for this one

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Jesus. Hard t ocome by, I dont think you'll get any really really really good professional items here though. Maybe you will luck out, who knows. Goodluck!
    Narwhales. Bai.

Well i know some people really want it, i may not get exactly what i want but whatever i end up getting i will like it
    Dawn73 likes this.