Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Default Trading Extend Claws

I am trading the Extend Claws card. I can trade for the following

*Toyger whistle OR
    *$10 SC card
    *You can buy this card for 100,000 coins

If you have anything you want to trade for it please post. I may accept your offer if I like it
    Last edited by Seth Pyro; 01-31-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Vonstrasatorius is offline Explorer

Default Re: Trading Extend Claws

I'll give you 100,000 coins for it, I'm desperate!

My family is being held hostage by an evil henchman and he said... If I don't bring him Extended Claws Exclusive from the Free Realms Trading Card Game by midnight... he'll kill my family. Those were his EXACT words to me.

So not only will you get 100,000 coins, but, you'll have peace of mind knowing you saved my family from an evil hostage taking 'terrorist'.

Seriously though, I'll buy it for 100k, lol.

-Vonstrasatorius

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I'll give you 110,000 coins or pick up a 10.00 sc today. Let me know

Vonstrasatorius is offline Explorer

Don't you care that my whole family will die Autumn Roselake?!?!

LOL, seriously though. He probably will go for the $10 SC card. I had offered 120k coins last night in-game along with a booster pack, but got no response. He might have been afk though. Either way, I'm not really prepared to make the same offer again, my deck is playing pretty well with just the one Extend Claws in it that I have now.

Also there are a ton of other cards I still need to get, so, I'd probably be better served going for them than blowing all my resources for this one card, however sweet it may be, lol.

Other green decks probably would need two, but, I love my current green deck so much I can't even imagine the thought of playing another. It would be like cheating on your spouse, only worse, because there are forty cards in the deck!

-Vonstrasatorius

Quote Originally Posted by Vonstrasatorius View Post
    Don't you care that my whole family will die Autumn Roselake?!?!

LOL, seriously though. He probably will go for the $10 SC card. I had offered 120k coins last night in-game along with a booster pack, but got no response. He might have been afk though. Either way, I'm not really prepared to make the same offer again, my deck is playing pretty well with just the one Extend Claws in it that I have now.

Also there are a ton of other cards I still need to get, so, I'd probably be better served going for them than blowing all my resources for this one card, however sweet it may be, lol.

Other green decks probably would need two, but, I love my current green deck so much I can't even imagine the thought of playing another. It would be like cheating on your spouse, only worse, because there are forty cards in the deck!

-Vonstrasatorius
    LOL, i love your comments. Im still trying for my "first" extended claws. Hopefully this one will be mine.

Thanks Seth!