Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: Trading for any color Genie Veil

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Trading for any color Genie Veil

I am looking to trade the genie lamp for any color veil. I am also willing to trade ocean colored genie bracelets for the veil as well. Let me know if you're interested in trading, or if you think this isn't a fair trade.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trading for any color Genie Veil

Good luck!
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Thanks -too short-

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I have a pink veil and a purple veil up for trade. I think the genie lamp would be an unfair trade for you and I would happily trade one of my veils for the ocean bracelets. 8] let me know which color you want. I'll be in game later.
    Ahliadre likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    I have a pink veil and a purple veil up for trade. I think the genie lamp would be an unfair trade for you and I would happily trade one of my veils for the ocean bracelets. 8] let me know which color you want. I'll be in game later.
    Okay, although I hate that lamp thing. It freaks me out. I'd prefer the purple one, and I'll try to add you. My IGN is Swift Eyes, just so you'll know who I am.
    Last edited by Lollipop; 07-16-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    Okay, although I hate that lamp thing. It freaks me out. I'd prefer the purple one, and I'll try to add you. My IGN is Swift Eyes, just so you'll know who I am.
    If you would rather trade the lamp for the veil, that's fine. 8] You could get a much better deal if you hang onto it and sell it for something else though. I unfortunately didn't have time to get on today, but I'll be on tomorrow. My IGN is Zalesana. 8] See you then!