Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

Default ***SOLD OUT!*** Buying Vaults for up to two $15SC codes and 500k! - Only during the triple SC weekend!

I ran out of SC codes. This thread can be closed now.
    Last edited by Lazarus Swiftbreeze; 05-27-2011 at 09:20 PM.

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Default Re: Buying Vaults for up to $60SC and 500k! (Only during the triple SC weekend!)

Bump!!!!!!

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Default Re: Buying Vaults for up to $60SC per card (two cards available) and 500k! - Only during the triple SC weekend!

Bump!!!!!!

your signature.

brittbritt-178 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Buying Vaults for up to $60SC per card (two cards available) and 500k! - Only during the triple SC weekend!

ummm if no one offers can i just have one of them......... lol jp jp but if u dont want one of them ill still take it lol
    Live+Laugh+Love= Lexi :>

Umm, no.. I will only trade the cards for something rare. I'm not gonna trade them for nothing

your signature.

I am shocked that no one has made an offer here.. remember, I have TWO cards worth $60 each

your signature.

diamond381 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Fogfield View Post
    I am shocked that no one has made an offer here.. remember, I have TWO cards worth $60 each
    60$ when triped right?

Yeah, they are both $15SC cards and they both say they come with a bonus of 500SC.

Look at this:
    $15SC = 1500SC
    1500 x3 = 4500
    500 x3 = 1500 (the bonus SC)

Add the cards and bonus together:
    4500 + 1500 = 6000SC ($60)

I keep saying this to make sure everyone knows:
    I can't guarantee the bonus SC will be tripled. If it doesn't, each card will be worth $50SC.

your signature.

Default Re: Buying Vaults for up to two $15SC codes and 500k! - Only during the triple SC weekend!

Bump!!!!!!

your signature.

Nyappylove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Buying Vaults for up to two $15SC codes and 500k! - Only during the triple SC weekend!

If you post a list of things in particular you might be looking for, more people might reply.
    ReäperSienn Reinø Facebook

My WishlistMy StoreMy Youtube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast