Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Selling Real VR Cards: Tiara, Rocker Pants, Rocker Shoes and Rocker Hat + More

I just listed about 50 VR Cards on ebay, check out the link below:

2011hotpacks | eBay

These are real cards, I will ship them to you then you can redeem the codes to unlock the Virtual Rewards card. Also please make me an offer if you feel the price is too high.

Thank you. Christopher Cardshark.

pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Selling Real VR Cards: Tiara, Rocker Pants, Rocker Shoes and Rocker Hat + More

Oooh! Uhh how many pairs of tiara's do u have? And how many pairs of do you have of every rocker piece?

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Selling Real VR Cards: Tiara, Rocker Pants, Rocker Shoes and Rocker Hat + More

i do not think you are allowed to advertise things like this on here :/

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

I looked on the list and there was no rocker pants or tiara or the hat

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Please don't false advertise items. It majorly confuses the traders of the website.

Draked is offline Amateur Gamer

umm he didnt...xD someone may have bought it or he is still adding it.

Amanda Clouddale is offline Master Gamer

Considering he posted this ALMOST a month ago, there has been plenty of time for others to go on and buy them...

Remember when you post in old topics that have not been posted in or updated for over a week, that the items may no longer be available.

EDIT: Necroing a topic that is obviously dead is confusing to users as well.

Thank you Mira for my signature! Love it!
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Arshissblade/manda_zps9cc1bbdd.jpg

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

I'm pretty sure he's allow to do this, guys. He's done this plenty of times before. I think the Founders/Admins gave him permission (I'm almost positive).

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Clouddale View Post
    Considering he posted this ALMOST a month ago, there has been plenty of time for others to go on and buy them...

Remember when you post in old topics that have not been posted in or updated for over a week, that the items may no longer be available.

EDIT: Necroing a topic that is obviously dead is confusing to users as well.
    Agreed.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

omg, Christopher is one of the best and most trusted traders for VRs; I've bought from him several times and the transactions were always completely up and up. He in NO WAY false advertises.
    Amanda is correct, you might want to look at the date of the thread before you start throwing accusations.
    Cele's also correct. Christopher has been sort of the "official" seller here for a couple years.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"