Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Icon9 Selling Extend Claws

Hi guys, I am selling an extremely rare exclusive Extend Claws. This is not an auction. Post your price here, or send me a PM. If i like it, I'll accept it. I'll also take 2 $10 SC cards for it.
    Thanks
    Happy Posting!

Thread is closed. I have sold the card.
    Last edited by Anuraag; 06-11-2010 at 07:50 PM.

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Selling Extend Claws

i will give you a bag of angel feathers vr in tcg

Merlin is offline Amateur Gamer

Current going rate in coin value is about 1,500,000 but that is going up quickly as physical boxes of cards cannot be bought right now, The suppliers are being told they cannot order anymore. So the value of this card has gone up. In dollar value it use to sell for $14 that has gone up to $26 due to limited supply. So I hope you get a great deal for this Anurag as getting more of these is only going to get harder and harder going forward.

I would value the Extend Claw at the value as a penguin mask which now sells for $60 and it will also go up because the penguin mask is also found in physical packs. I myself have never seen a penguin mask from a digital pack. Would be interesting to hear if anyone has gotten one from a digital pack.

-Merlin
    ..... Merlin Dracothiel .....

DoD (Dualist on Demand) Codes for 100k Coins! I also offer bulk discount.
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=19849

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

sent a pm. Hopefully i win.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Current going rate in coin value is about 1,500,000 but that is going up quickly as physical boxes of cards cannot be bought right now, The suppliers are being told they cannot order anymore. So the value of this card has gone up. In dollar value it use to sell for $14 that has gone up to $26 due to limited supply. So I hope you get a great deal for this Anurag as getting more of these is only going to get harder and harder going forward.

I would value the Extend Claw at the value as a penguin mask which now sells for $60 and it will also go up because the penguin mask is also found in physical packs. I myself have never seen a penguin mask from a digital pack. Would be interesting to hear if anyone has gotten one from a digital pack.

-Merlin
    VR cards #2-51 Physical Packs
    VR cards #52-101 Virtual Packs.