Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Title: Selling $10 SC Walmart Cards

Default Selling $10 SC Walmart Cards

My parents gave me a walmart gift card as an early christmas gift and I bought 4 $10 SC cards. Well I actually bought more then that but I am selling 4 of the cards I bought. I am selling them individually for 1.2m each OR trading all 4 for sports shades. Please do not offer to trade anything else because this is all I want at this time. We can trade on the 21st if you want to redeem them on that date or we can trade sooner and you can just redeem them on that date. (For those who do not already know, the 21st is triple SC day.) Be warned, my rule is that you MUST pay first, I refuse to be scammed. Please understand that it is a bigger risk for me trading real money then for you trading virtual money. If you are intrested leave your IGN and offer and optionally the best way to contact you so that I can give you the codes in a secure fashion. I can do msn, skype, steam ect. or we can just do private messaging. Well thats all, hope to see your offer soon!

Icebreak13 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Selling $10 SC Walmart Cards

I am interested in one of the codes. The best way to trade is through PM for me, I don't have a skype, steam account or anything like that. I would like to do the trade on the 21st. I am fine with trading the coins first.

My IGN is Echoez
    My Shop Special Thanks To Acaycia For My Signature.

IGN: Echoez

xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer

Can I buy one 10$ SC Card? For 1.2M, Btw do you mind trading first I`m a very trusted player on here.
    I would like to redeem it on the 21st, *EDIT* Btw I will Buy another one Total: 2.4M

IGN:Aurora Sweetskater
    Last edited by xAuroraSweetskaterx; 12-20-2012 at 01:53 AM.

XxronxX is offline Master Gamer

I buy the left over 10$ Card can hold it for me until 27th? Im out from city for a while for christmas.
    D E L A Y

Ok guys I am waiting on a follow up to an offer made via pm after I get the details I will let you know what is available.

XxronxX is offline Master Gamer

Nvm. Sorry for the inconvenience. I might go for Shyshadow's offer. But thanks though ^^
    Last edited by XxronxX; 12-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    D E L A Y

Roahn is offline Pro Gamer

If you have one for trade, I WILL buy it. xD 1.2m-

Ign: James Royallance

Quote Originally Posted by xAuroraSweetskaterx View Post
    Can I buy one 10$ SC Card? For 1.2M, Btw do you mind trading first I`m a very trusted player on here.
    I would like to redeem it on the 21st, *EDIT* Btw I will Buy another one Total: 2.4M

IGN:Aurora Sweetskater
    Sorry as stated before I will not trade first, there is a greater risk for me as I am trading with real life money. I am still willing to sell you 2 $10 walmart cards (2.4k SC) for 2.4m if you are willing to trade first.

Okay I will sell one to Echoez and one to Roahn. I should be ingame tommorow around 4pm EST (I live in Connecticut) unless you would rather meet up at a different time? IGN: Kailey Cloudwing

xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by HinkyHollywood1 View Post
    Sorry as stated before I will not trade first, there is a greater risk for me as I am trading with real life money. I am still willing to sell you 2 $10 walmart cards (2.4k SC) for 2.4m if you are willing to trade first.
    Okay then, But just to let you know Im very trusted. Anyways I will meet with you at the 21st
    JesterGirl likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast